WIFE SEES HUSBAND SCRATCHING HIS PRIVATE PARTS, ROLLS DIRT INTO A BALL & EATS IT

The_King

A woman shared how she sees her husband scratching his private parts and rolling the dirt into a ball before eating it.

Here is the story:

“I have been married for about a month and the romance is dying fast, because I am discovering my husband has many weird habits whenever he thinks he’s not being watched.

For example, when he watches football on the couch and doesn’t realize I am doing work on the table behind, he will slide his hand underneath his shorts and scratch his private parts, before bringing said hand up to his nose and taking a deep, invigorating breath, as if one were doing meditation.

Other times, the scratching results in some dirt that he rubs between his thumb and forefinger into a little grey ball of death, which he EATS.

Lastly, sometimes the scratching dislodges a strand of pubic hair, which he examines with keen interest in the same way David Attenborough looks at insects on plants, before sucking on it.

I have gone down on him many times and I can assure yall that it is not Bengawan Solo down there.

So why is he smelling, eating and sucking on by-products of his nether region? Do all guys do these?? How do yall cope with this disgusting side of your husbands/bfs???”

https://singaporeuncensored.com/wife-sees-husband-scratching-his-private-parts-rolls-dirt-into-a-ball-eats-it/

• Wahaha 2