IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENTER A MALL WITH A HIGH TEMPERATURE?

The_King

Is there such thing as group check in???  ie whole "family" (3 adults 2 children) on 1 person use scan web app to check in!

These counter people also dont border to look up, just playing with their phones!

Everyone is jaded liao!

1 minute ago, Bigbird said:

Is there such thing as group check in???  ie whole "family" (3 adults 2 children) on 1 person use scan web app to check in!

These counter people also dont border to look up, just playing with their phones!

Everyone is jaded liao!

Tink have... 

The counter ppl r paid peanut dust so can't sexpect them to do good.... Need up their pay

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Everyone is jaded liao!

Have group check in I use with my hubby all the time. 

Depends on the person. Some malls quite ok the person very alert when on duty and will ask to show pass to read properly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sofero said:

Have group check in I use with my hubby all the time. 

Depends on the person. Some malls quite ok the person very alert when on duty and will ask to show pass to read properly.

Can teach me pleaseeeee.....! :please:

Is it via the web scan link or the TT app? 

Xie xie

On 5/6/2021 at 11:06 PM, Bigbird said:

Can teach me pleaseeeee.....! :please:

Is it via the web scan link or the TT app? 

Xie xie

It's inside the singpass app, which unfortunately will be phased out soon. 

When u open singpass app, bottom got four buttons, 2nd button from the left says scan - u use that to scan a entry QR code. The app will prompt u with two options: check in yourself or check in with other people. In the second case you can link up to five people to your app so that when u click check in with other people u can tick box who u wan group check in with you.

Edited by Sofero
  • Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, Sofero said:

It's inside the singpass app, which unfortunately will be phased out soon. 

When u open singpass app, bottom got four buttons, 2nd button from the left says scan - u use that to scan a entry QR code. The app will prompt u with two options: check in yourself or check in with other people. In the second case you can link up to five people to your app so that when u click check in with other people u can tick box who u wan group check in with you.

Thank u for the info.  :good:

I dont use the TT app, just use the scan to browser version.  17 no choice, use token loh!