How To Sell Beef Rendang And Fresh Fish Online

The_King

22 hours ago, The_King said:

the paste you make or buy ready make

I learn from my parent indo helper.  Making beef rendang from scratch.

Pounding of "tombok" included for the rempah!  The worst part is pounding of the roasted coconut till all the coconut oil gone. :angry:

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

I learn from my parent indo helper.  Making beef rendang from scratch.

Pounding of "tombok" included for the rempah!  The worst part is pounding of the roasted coconut till all the coconut oil gone. :angry:

nice but i sometime buy those ready made. cause i hardly used them and worst is you some certain ingredient but use only once 

26 minutes ago, The_King said:

nice but i sometime buy those ready made. cause i hardly used them and worst is you some certain ingredient but use only once 

Only the fresh coconut hard to find. Not many mkt sells it.  NEA very strict on this!  

The coconut must grate it, then must squeeze the juice out of it!  Then the residue cocounut flesh must roast it and pound till the ghost of my inner Ah Bengness leave my body and scold %^!#&&# :curse:  

Like i kana possess by XiaXuey Chan!

Using fresh coconut and pounding roasted coconut flesh is rarely done and mostly practice by homecook recipes.

Outside eat rarely do this. 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Only the fresh coconut hard to find. Not many mkt sells it.  NEA very strict on this!  

The coconut must grate it, then must squeeze the juice out of it!  Then the residue cocounut flesh must roast it and pound till the ghost of my inner Ah Bengness leave my body and scold %^!#&&# :curse:  

Like i kana possess by XiaXuey Chan!

Using fresh coconut and pounding roasted coconut flesh is rarely done and mostly practice by homecook recipes.

Outside eat rarely do this. 

Effort sia. Gib chiu like and 1pc.

• Like 1