SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

@The_King he is si buibui, you are si buibui, what are you doing?

fake, he did not go to the a few hidden area. only the real pro know where is it. i not saying i am but i am. muhahahaha

his type of mall explore is boring, must go to the real hidden area, that where the fun is like this from 10.17 min onwards. not many ppl know where is it, there no cam there. another is at carpark

LOL, the worst mall in sg wait till he go here

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, The_King said:

fake, he did not go to the a few hidden area.

only the real pro know where is it. i not saying i am but i am. muhahahaha

10.17 min onwards. not many ppl know where is it, there no cam there. another is at carpark

Why you never go to the 4 face buddha temple and the 'massage' parlour beside it?

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Why you never go to the 4 face buddha temple and the 'massage' parlour beside it?

Kew Ong Yah Temple? massage at space @kovan??

space@kovan is clean up already

that area is not the worst mall, the worst one is the one i jsut updated my last post

liv and the village for me is the worst,

54 minutes ago, The_King said:

Kew Ong Yah Temple? massage at space @kovan??

space@kovan is clean up already

that area is not the worst mall, the worst one is the one i jsut updated my last post

liv and the village for me is the worst,

Talking about the one at the top floor of upper serangoon shopping centre, there's a space in front of the parlour that they use for a temple.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Talking about the one at the top floor of upper serangoon shopping centre, there's a space in front of the parlour that they use for a temple.

no more, now is ppl staying at the very top and one level down is empty space

Edited by The_King
  • wtf 1

1 minute ago, The_King said:

no more, now is ppl staying at the very top and one level down is empty space

gan, haven't been there for a long time. What the heck is keeping the place and the 2 hotels beside it alive without that anchor tenant?

Just now, Huat Zai said:

gan, haven't been there for a long time. What the heck is keeping the place and the 2 hotels beside it alive without that anchor tenant?

all waiting for enbloc

kovan i many atb for piak piak. tht why both hotel there, i used to go ussc weekly so i see many atb in and out of both hotel often

• Like 1

6 hours ago, coffeenut said:

@The_King You can keep tracking this AT made lever espresso gadget. Really coffee gear development in China, Taiwan and Korea is next level :s 

WOW it so good, they must have started not long ago, i dont remember CTK have any good espresso machine 12 yr ago.

that machine is usd 730

1 hour ago, The_King said:

WOW it so good, they must have started not long ago, i dont remember CTK have any good espresso machine 12 yr ago.

that machine is usd 730

Construction looks good. Plus, got enough space below the portafilter to use a full fscking scale unlike a lot of other manual lever machines. 

Cost is probably a bit high cos initlally want to skim $$ from those who want to collect coffee gear :s After that make more units, maybe price drop. Maybe Sinkieland got some distributor who stocks this and you can go beo. 

This one is his longer review - but I think this is one of the earlier prototypes 

The other practical manual lever machine for apartments is this - got wall mount option

Dunno if there is a metal water reservoir version - but maybe you can find that on HB or the EA Discord

But the AT design not bad lol. Easier for small shops to install - cos most people drink iced and milk based drinks anyway :(

31 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Construction looks good. Plus, got enough space below the portafilter to use a full fscking scale unlike a lot of other manual lever machines. 

Cost is probably a bit high cos initlally want to skim $$ from those who want to collect coffee gear :s After that make more units, maybe price drop. Maybe Sinkieland got some distributor who stocks this and you can go beo. 

This one is his longer review - but I think this is one of the earlier prototypes 

The other practical manual lever machine for apartments is this - got wall mount option

Dunno if there is a metal water reservoir version - but maybe you can find that on HB or the EA Discord

But the AT design not bad lol. Easier for small shops to install - cos most people drink iced and milk based drinks anyway :(

WTf so many design

which sites to see all these coffer machine in sg? but highly unlike i coffer machine if over 200 to 300