SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Today moi watch this ..AT go Iran .. say Iranian girls want merry go CN :wahaha:

Confirm earning little pink money, everything in his channel can be marked as lies now.

• Wahaha 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Confirm earning little pink money, everything in his channel can be marked as lies now.

Haha I only know that channel exists cos last time this zz go Tibet - these guys help drive her to some of the parts in their SUV

But Iranian gers really welly photogenic and the food there is fscking delicious :s 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Haha I only know that channel exists cos last time this zz go Tibet - these guys help drive her to some of the parts in their SUV

But Iranian gers really welly photogenic and the food there is fscking delicious :s 

As a long time practicing occultist, I make it a point to have a blacklist of countries which legally requires its citizens to publicly execute me the moment I step on it's soil, Iran, Papua New Guinea, Afghanistan, The Vatican, etc. 

@chamfer I suggest you keep a list too

• Geek 2

1 minute ago, Huat Zai said:

As a long time practicing occultist, I make it a point to have a blacklist of countries which legally requires its citizens to publicly execute me the moment I step on it's soil, Iran, Papua New Guinea, Afghanistan, The Vatican, etc. 

Might as well keep list of countries which have this "we swear by god" nonsense for different things :s knn all these believers imposing shiat on everyone rather burn liaoz - actually then maybe can cleanse more than 90% of world population  :( 

Plus turn to fertiliser or petrol/natural gas/ for future generations :( 

• Wahaha 2

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Might as well keep list of countries which have this "we swear by god" nonsense for different things :s knn all these believers imposing shiat on everyone rather burn liaoz - actually then maybe can cleanse more than 90% of world population  :( 

Plus turn to fertiliser or petrol/natural gas/ for future generations :( 

Most countries legally separate religion from law, I'm usually safe on those soil, as long as I don't publicly declare my believes. That's why any country that even talks about sharia law gets red flag by me.

• Wahaha 2

4 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Most countries legally separate religion from law, I'm usually safe on those soil, as long as I don't publicly declare my believes. That's why any country that even talks about sharia law gets red flag by me.

Saudi also no go- or that whole region can say NO!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Saudi also no go- or that whole region can say NO!

That's why all this pro-Israel, pro-palestine thing online I keep quiet.  Dude, the whole fucking region literately wants to kill me.

• Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, Huat Zai said:

But papua new guinea not muslim country...why black listed.

Actually egypt is on my bucket list to visit since i'm interested in old egyptian stuff but is muslim country....🥺

4 minutes ago, chamfer said:

But papua new guinea not muslim country...why black listed.

There's a recent video somewhere online of a woman in png being burned alive for witchcraft, it's 2 hours long, and she was alive for most of it. Maybe @The_King will be interested in it, but it was too gruesome for me to finish.

Actually egypt is on my bucket list to visit since i'm interested in old egyptian stuff but is muslim country....🥺 

They used to be very pagan friendly due to all the rich Ang Mo going there, I heard now thing have changed, but not sure how much.

• wtf 1

9 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

There's a recent video somewhere online of a woman in png being burned alive for witchcraft, it's 2 hours long, and she was alive for most of it. Maybe @The_King will be interested in it, but it was too gruesome for me to finish.

They used to be very pagan friendly due to all the rich Ang Mo going there, I heard now thing have changed, but not sure how much.

not me

i will surive there