[RBC讲古] That girl in the lift who left something behind

RoboCop

This happened in 2018. Had a long night hanging out with a group of uni frens.

I was planning to leave at around 10pm but we were given free dessert wine by the boss, so I was pestered to stay and drink up with them.

I miss my ps4 Fifa18 very much as I was about to win Champions League with Cambridge United FC in season 2025. My captain is Pogba, my striker is Mbappe and my defender is Varane, but that's besides the whole point of this story.

Anyhoos, we went on and on until around 1130am and we decided to call it a night. I could not drive in my state so I had to GrabHitch. Went on board a Golf and I just slumped in my seat and waited to be driven home.

In the middle of the ride, I felt something touching and tickling my groin......

TBC

Edit:

Nb sarppork bras one leh. I continue the stowee anotch

Scroll down to see my posts for continuation

Edited by RoboCop
  • Like 1

上次说到

In the middle of the ride, I felt something touching and tickling my groin.....

As i was really drowsy i did not have strength to jump up and see what's happening. I  opened my eyes slowly and looked at my groin area. It was actually just my keychain with Twice's photo from my bag dangling and touching my groin area. 

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. But 5 mins later I felt something tickling my groin again. I didn't think much of it until it became more intense. I opened my eyes and to my horror my another keychain of Ryan Giggs was tickling my groin. I'm not ghey OK. Angry max.

So i finally felt the car came to a stop. I was in a semi dreamy state and I distinctly heard a lady's voice calling out, someone that sounded like a mix between LZL and An Xinya. 

I turned my head and looked at my GrabHitch driver......

TBC

Quote and bras one for sarpork so I know someone is reading so give me a reason to continue

Edited by RoboCop