hin leong, local oil trading house with 57yo history maybe on verge of collapse!!!!!

socrates469bc

cham liao!!!!!

2 banks alrdy withdraw financing facilities and most likely more banks will do the same in coming days.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/commodities/banks-freeze-credit-singapore-oil-trader-after-price-crash

this will have ripple impact on the many counter-parties.

seems like the first wave of corporate bankruptcies r unfolding now.

huat ah!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

Pop corn ready.

if such an established trading house can gg in less than 3 mths of market volatility, i guesstimate there will at least be a thousand or even more trading companies and distributors going under by jun.

just the other day i told my laobu when other companies r preparing for bankruptcies, ur son is preparing to see the feasibility of setting up a company later this yr.

wahahahhahahah

• wtf 2

Just now, socrates469bc said:

understatement.

shld be who can survive in this round of market volatility.

wahahahahhaha

Yes. :smirk:

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

if such an established trading house can gg in less than 3 mths of market volatility, i guesstimate there will at least be a thousand or even more trading companies and distributors going under by jun.

just the other day i told my laobu when other companies r preparing for bankruptcies, ur son is preparing to see the feasibility of setting up a company later this yr.

wahahahhahahah

Scary.  

This 2020 look like much much worst then 1997

1 minute ago, Cynical Ape said:

Yes. :smirk:

the few trading houses to survive will be the majors with productive assets and well-managed cashflow or those with very good trading instincts.

this means most of the sme trading companies/distributors/brokers will be looking at bankruptcies once the banks withdraw their trade financing facilities.

wahahahhahaha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

Scary.  

This 2020 look like much much worst then 1997

it will be worse and more longer lasting than 1997 becos this time round, the global economy is synchronized into recession at the same time, a situation last seen in 1929.

basically, the monetary excesses of the past decade and asset inflation r going to bite back with vengeance while the global economy will either be in stagflation/stagnation for the next 2yrs or worst case scenario, a 10yrs or more economic winter straight out of kondratiev wave,

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

5 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

it will be worse and more longer lasting than 1997 becos this time round, the global economy is synchronized into recession at the same time, a situation last seen in 1929.

basically, the monetary excesses of the past decade and asset inflation r going to bite back with vengeance while the global economy will either be in stagflation/stagnation for the next 2yrs or worst case scenario, a 10yrs or more economic winter straight out of kondratiev wave,

Wow, this is bad, everything is going to be expensive.

Heng i depend on earth when I new home is ready.

Earth please take care

• Wahaha 1