if loong loong had encouraged ..........

socrates469bc

1 hour ago, ODACHEK said:

No steel rods inside the cement strong anot?

theres steel rods as pillar.

the machine just pour cement ard the rod.

in fact, if this idea is properly designed and  configured, apartment blocks can be built using a set of these machines.

all the contractor needs is a team of assemblers and technicians. 

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1

11 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Last time think they were driving for bio-medical engineering but that industry like gone cold turkey

a us friend of mine who is in pharmaceutical came and did a evaluation on biopolis 15 yrs ago.

he told me the idea is good, but there r too many kpis to meet and the officialdom over-rides innovation.

thats why it is a failure.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

a us friend of mine who is in pharmaceutical came and did a evaluation on biopolis 15 yrs ago.

he told me the idea is good, but there r too many kpis to meet and the officialdom over-rides innovation.

thats why it is a failure.  

meaning too many red tapes and restriction lay in place by govt until foreign pharm companies mai come here n do r&d?

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

meaning too many red tapes and restriction lay in place by govt until foreign pharm companies mai come here n do r&d?

red tapes r one thing but the killer is everyday have to meet kpis. kpis and more kpis.

how to conduct r&d with time constraints and govt funding is contingent on meeting certain kpis.

bio and pharmaceutical r&ds r not like semicon r&ds.

they need to have gestation periods of at least 2 yrs or more to ensure the safety of the medicine/vaccine formulated.

even semicon r&ds also need a yr or so to ensure the new wafer fabrication technology is commercially feasible and profitable.

but chair of astar too stupid to realize this simple r&d constraint.  

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 1