10 Pringles Flavors That No One Ever Talks About

The_King

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

Pringles have about 42% potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (potato, corn, and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning.

Yup but I feel the potato taste is dying. Takes too artificial. Last time can fool anyone it's potato.

I think now Lay's etc maintain good taste

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Yup but I feel the potato taste is dying. Takes too artificial. Last time can fool anyone it's potato.

I think now Lay's etc maintain good taste

Buy frozen fries or hasdbrown the best then air fry them

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I meant to air fry

I once fried chicken and wah the backsplash all oily but ok lah easy to clean as it's tiles

Ya but the oil smoke after a long time of often oil smoke it becomes sticky as in the wall, cupboard etc....

54 minutes ago, The_King said:

Ya but the oil smoke after a long time of often oil smoke it becomes sticky as in the wall, cupboard etc....

I use a hood to suck up the air. Mine is the tall kind abit like chimney but at times the smell travels also. That's where I have to use my Xiaomi air cleaner lol

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I use a hood to suck up the air. Mine is the tall kind abit like chimney but at times the smell travels also. That's where I have to use my Xiaomi air cleaner lol

me just bake or roast them hahaha. no need to worry smell travel or oily wall or cupboard