[Leader Or Tyrant] Idiot, Xia-Xuay, I want to Scold People, Very Angry......

Bigbird

WOLS..... Ok i just heard the audio lah!  :p

I have been in such "coffee table" talk among the old guards inside old PH or during meals and yes such comments were used among themselves (mini$ters) in the past! But they will never say this in an public/"outside safe zone".  

This military hotshots bring on their "Rank/Ivory-tower" attitude into our society when running the "island" as they feel they are the Untouchable! Talking down to the masses and see themselves as the high and mighty with their massive paycheck!  I guess if this guy thinks if he can throw people into DetentionBaracks (like DPRK), he will! :haha:

I feel as a good leader, they will nurture, convince and lead by example among his "men" especially during crisis management to resolve problems and not to insult & degrate their "Shityzens"! :curse:

I seen the same attitude in most of our Gov related industry eg Certis, SMrt... when the high ranking officers leaves to run these companies as C-level guys!  Talking & shouting at their Men( VPs) like in the army! Sigh......:o

Cest La Vie Sinkie - I guess

msnhug
Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

And continue to vote wisely... fools..

Many of the Civil Slaves are scared! If u attend SME D&D u know they like "status quo".  Many peoples mindset is "Dont rock the boat"!  - Maybe i'm wrong! I hope!

But new Shitizens loves the upgrades from 3rd world nation to 1st world! Yahoooo....!

Cest la vie sinkies! msn:p

ps. now fly lesser due to Covid, now SG less crowded outside.  Feel good!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Many of the Civil Slaves are scared! If u attend SME D&D u know they like "status quo".  Many peoples mindset is "Dont rock the boat"!  - Maybe i'm wrong! I hope!

Cest la vie sinkies! msn:p

That which does not adapt to stay afloat on the shifting sands of time, gets swallowed into passages of the forgotten

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers