A Navy SEAL Reveals How To Survive An Active Shooter

Huat Zai

Have to keep calm and analyse the situation.

I always have a habit of remembering the exits and mapping out a place in my head. Sometimes others think i'm too crazy.

It does pay to play FPS games as it will train the brain to be more aware of the surroundings.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Need watch Jason Bourne or John Wick films as tutorial

In terms of martial arts, they are both too "fancy". It makes for good silver screen to "whack whack whack" X 749823470 times, but in true self-defence, you try to poke out an eye, break the neck or shut down an organ at the first strike.

• Like 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

In terms of martial arts, they are both too "fancy". It makes for good silver screen to "whack whack whack" X 749823470 times, but in true self-defence, you try to poke out an eye, break the neck or shut down an organ at the first strike.

I remember reading bruce lee's tao of jeet kune do. He say run instead of stay to fight unless got no choice.

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

I remember reading bruce lee's tao of jeet kune do. He say run instead of stay to fight unless got no choice.

In the modern world, you will always lose in a fight. Even if it's self-defence, you can end up in trouble for going overboard.

• Like 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

In the modern world, you will always lose in a fight. Even if it's self-defence, you can end up in trouble for going overboard.

That's huai in tat beedio the instructor place fight as last resort and fight for chiur life

• Like 2