Don't know what to eat

Huat Zai

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

@The_King He become low-carb for quite some time .. but IDK how he go jiak noodles and the sauces at stalls so often :wahaha: Chiu eat like him, one week 3 days can function, then 4 days die + respawn liao 

New video? Later at home watch.

One of his video in tpy got a stall selling low salt and keto noodle (koja)/food and I been waiting for his new keto hwaker food. I hope he know keto also mean no sugar(cause lot of stall add sugar)

Ya if I eat like him I gg first or my insulin will need high dose

Insulin got pen and vial.

Last time I was using such High dose I was using 1 vial per week

FYI, normally is 1 vial can last every 4 to 8week

Edited by The_King

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

New video? Later at home watch.

One of his video in tpy got a stall selling low salt and keto noodle (koja)/food and I been waiting for his new keto hwaker food. I hope he know keto also mean no sugar(cause lot of stall add sugar)

Ya if I eat like him I gg first or my insulin will need high dose

Insulin got pen and vial.

Last time I was using such High dose I was using 1 vial per week

FYI, normally is 1 vial can last every 4 to 8week

Just don't eat some things la .. why need to eat then inject higher dose :(

Konjac noodles? They welly fake testing leh .. Jippun and Kimchi use a lot of that in their winter warming hotpot things. Fiber but v little absorbable carb. 

Maybe he doing cheat days few times and not full keto. I been thinking for a full year or longer to get back to full keto cos my allergy attacks have been getting a bit stronger :( 

17 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Just don't eat some things la .. why need to eat then inject higher dose :(

Konjac noodles? They welly fake testing leh .. Jippun and Kimchi use a lot of that in their winter warming hotpot things. Fiber but v little absorbable carb. 

Maybe he doing cheat days few times and not full keto. I been thinking for a full year or longer to get back to full keto cos my allergy attacks have been getting a bit stronger :( 

That time don't know, anyhow eat, and use high dose to keep sugar normal level.

Konjac fake also no choice, as leat it keep sugar stable, eat carb, insulin need more to counter the high sugar

I think the healthy outside food is those supermarket roasted chicken, less sugar, no oil

At least do 2 of 3 days per week

Edited by The_King
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

That time don't know, anyhow eat, and use high dose to keep sugar normal level.

Konjac fake also no choice, as leat it keep sugar stable, eat carb, insulin need more to counter the high sugar

I think the healthy outside food is those supermarket roasted chicken, less sugar, no oil

At least do 2 of 3 days per week

You level up your chopping skills and chop cabbage/chinese cabbage until thin noodle strips and eat better than konjac :( Atleast got some fibre and natural food unlike konjac jelly / jippun sharataki noodles :( You eat protein and enough fat - don't think need to eat out too many times. Cook once a week and then warm jiak portions liao. Some comfort food / roast meat / soup can buy from food court once in a while 

3 hours ago, coffeenut said:

You level up your chopping skills and chop cabbage/chinese cabbage until thin noodle strips and eat better than konjac :( Atleast got some fibre and natural food unlike konjac jelly / jippun sharataki noodles :( You eat protein and enough fat - don't think need to eat out too many times. Cook once a week and then warm jiak portions liao. Some comfort food / roast meat / soup can buy from food court once in a while 

Konja is once a while, mostly is veggies soup and meat. For veggies usually I add asica fiber powder to my veggi