Dentist in Sg that is good and price reasonable

Satki

Recall over in the old site, there was mention of one in Hougang. Maybe he is the one that was caught fudging medisave claims.

Is there another you guys are using and raving about? Thinking of crowning and maybe an implant.

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

Jb idea is good but that means only treatment over weekend. Thought maybe can do after work so weekend more relax. I think will check out those hdb outlets to see if they can such work.

Thanks

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

Jb idea is good but that means only treatment over weekend. Thought maybe can do after work so weekend more relax. I think will check out those hdb outlets to see if they can such work.

Check out google review but see extreme ends of review. One curse to death and the other praise to high heavens. Granted was one year old.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, Satki said:

Thanks

If u wan keep weekend and leave days then go easily find qnm

i go to the smile central dental at Hougang Mall by Dr Leonard Teo

here for more location: http://smilecentral.sg/contactus.html

list of doc here: http://smilecentral.sg/dental-surgeons.html

The cost i pay (cash $802.50 that all. nothing more) and medisave $1250. Total $2002.50 NETT but i pay 802.50 only

in point form:

1st apt
doc ask question
(choose plug in implant for $550 or the screw in implant for $750.
For the fake tooth choose metal or ceramic. please note the screw into the bone is Titanium)
take Xray
doc check and ok for implant
i say ok to do the implant now
doc inject local anesthesia
test the and confirm local anesthesia is working
doc drill the missing tooth area (no pain at all only feel the vibration and the sound of the drill)
finish, go take xray again
doc check xray all ok, and more talking
go counter take pain killer, mouthwash and anti-antibiotics
finish

2 week later (2nd apt)

doc check if the implant area is healing correctly or any other infection. doc give green light all ok wound have heal 90%

go counter make appt for the 3rd appt

3rd appt
doc check the implant area and found the tooth beside which i done filling about a year ago have decay.
doc redid the filling.
doc take an impression (mold) of this abutment in the mouth and to have the implant crown custom-made to fit (around 10 to 15min)
next apt (4th apt) 2 week later for the crown to be fix to my implant area.

overall experience for me pain free, very fast, comfy level is great for me cause no pain at all for me

• Like 2

update my 4th apt

finally my implant is ready.
doc remove the cap and install the implant and filling to make it level with my tooth and it take around 10min
one ready, my implant area feeling a bit tight due to bo Boh Gay for nearly 1.6years before i found this cheap implant
total bill for the 4th apt, FREE

in total i pay $802

next apt in 6 month time for free check up on implant area

• Like 1

@The_King

Wait is that not the one in the news for falsifying medisave claims?

If not then I might pay him a visit. Can I say the king refer me there?

6 minutes ago, Satki said:

@The_King

Wait is that not the one in the news for falsifying medisave claims?

If not then I might pay him a visit. Can I say the king refer me there?

i dont think they know me,  my price of implant was in 2015 for $805. cpf offset $1250

it was the cheapest done by a true blue sinkies. now the price i not sure. why not give them them a call and check this link  http://smilecentral.sg/dental-surgeons.html for a true blue sinkies

the doc is Dr Leonard Teo

i check if i have i still have the invoice then i post later

Edited by The_King