[Movie Review] Jumanji 2: The Next Level

Homelander

maxresdefault.jpg

An equally entertaining sequel, this movie clocks in at around 2 hours of misadventures in the land of Jumanji. The protagonists have moved on since the first movie and have decided to meet up for a reunion and somehow got suck back into the game with Spencer's grandpa and his old black friend. Comical situation ensues when the 2 old uncles take the bodies of 2 of the avatars and their lack of concept of a video game.

The Hound from GOT fame stars as the baddie in an underused role. That Asian lady from Crazy Rich Asians also appear as a burglar. I give credits to Kevin Hart and The Rock for impersonating Danny Glover and Robert De Niro mannerism and reaction. They are very good and very funny. Karen Gillan is even hotter than the first Jumanji film. 

Plus it is the holiday seasons now, i recommend this movie to people who just want to unwind and have a good 2hours. Happy Holidays all~

Rating: 8/10 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

yea. i enjoyed myself watching the first one of this series. Jack Black damn funny. The AMDL jin hot

Not the old one many many years ago... which was not as lighthearted.

Yeah this sequel also same vibe...this time Jack Black no need be girl liao...nyahaha

• Like 1