Yishun siaolang Kurt Tay in the news again

ManOfTheHour

13 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

The differencd is those famous people don’t go cosplay fest and show off their hard on

and they actually earn money from what they do.

He actually spends more money by being at these shows. Even those cmi fathers I know, they feel obliged to spend weekends with their kids. 

This Turd Tay really no feelings. The again, i heard once that his family are happier that he stays away from his kids cos he is a bad influence and "stupid". 

Forgot when, but once he shared something like this

• Sad 2

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

and they actually earn money from what they do.

He actually spends more money by being at these shows. Even those cmi fathers I know, they feel obliged to spend weekends with their kids. 

This Turd Tay really no feelings. The again, i heard once that his family are happier that he stays away from his kids cos he is a bad influence and "stupid". 

Forgot when, but once he shared something like this

Too late, heard Lesnar becoming a mini Kurt already.

Rude, not pee trained, still drinks milk. At 5.

• Sad 2

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Too late, heard Lesnar becoming a mini Kurt already.

Rude, not pee trained, still drinks milk. At 5.

saddest part is Senior Tay tried to give him solid food but it was idiot Kurt who step in and scold the father.

I think the fool cannot take it if his kids turn on him, so he just gives in. 

then again, where is Ah Kim in all this too? She is also their parent and has to shoulder the blame too

• Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

18 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

saddest part is Senior Tay tried to give him solid food but it was idiot Kurt who step in and scold the father.

I think the fool cannot take it if his kids turn on him, so he just gives in. 

then again, where is Ah Kim in all this too? She is also their parent and has to shoulder the blame too

At least Kairi is toilet trained, maybe cause Kim taught her. Should still have a chance to be normal.

As for Lesnar, things need to change soon. Otherwise I can image him in pri sch going around holding a notebook putting haters (bullies) on the list, or SNAPS like his father 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

At least Kairi is toilet trained, maybe cause Kim taught her. Should still have a chance to be normal.

As for Lesnar, things need to change soon. Otherwise I can image him in pri sch going around holding a notebook putting haters (bullies) on the list, or SNAPS like his father 

They need to run away to Vietnam asap or Kim should be like other scheming vietbus and find a new husband.

very confident there is a BBFA out there who will be happy to marry her

HAHAHAHAHAHHA the notebook

IMG-7224.jpg

23 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

They need to run away to Vietnam asap or Kim should be like other scheming vietbus and find a new husband.

very confident there is a BBFA out there who will be happy to marry her

HAHAHAHAHAHHA the notebook

Kim is probably not scheming enough. And hard to find a BBFA that wants to take care of the kids 

• Sad 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Kim is probably not scheming enough. And hard to find a BBFA that wants to take care of the kids 

sometimes life is fated. A greater power gave her a sign to avoid Kurt by having 10 viet brides reject him cos of his "bests" but she did not take the HUGE hint

• Sad 2

IMG-7224.jpg