Sasa to close all 22 cosmetics retail shops in Singapore, 170 staff affected

The_King

4 minutes ago, beautifuldays said:

Oh i see.. I thought ur atbs like to use those super famous de like Shiseido or Sekkisei or those Korean brands?

depending on age.

those below 25 tend to use hada labo or laneige/innisfree while those between 25-35 like to use more established brands like kanebo and ysl. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, beautifuldays said:

True that. Like since the respond is positive on ig liao, with many people giving their reviews, a pop up store will make it even more popz.

Or watson or guardian can bring it in. Like the recent Wishtrend and Olive young products. They having the Olive young event at Ion these few days

if there is anyone smart in watson, most likely now is best time to buy controlling stake in sasa.

i can see the synergy of such a deal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

if there is anyone smart in watson, most likely now is best time to buy controlling stake in sasa.

i can see the synergy of such a deal.

Anyway..Some of the sasa items not very popz even though they carry branded brands too. And the prices for some of the items are expensive.

Also with popular brands now like Wishtrend and also the products from Olive Young, competition is there. As locals here had heard of them before and waited for them to be available in here

Edited by beautifuldays
  • Like 1

1531511516_Xmasbtturtle.png.5fc58e5c2f943706ed322459c2a269e5.png

9 minutes ago, beautifuldays said:

Anyway..Some of the sasa items not very popz even though they carry branded brands too. And the prices for some of the items are expensive

thats why time to revamp and bring in fresh ideas.

watson can either grow organically or do a partial buyout to control sasa.

then do a store rebranding, product refresh and guerrilla marketing  exercise.

at the same time, bring in some of the popular online niche products.

the retail sector has changed and traditional brick-and-mortar operations will not make it alone.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2