M’sian Guy Finds Fiancee’s Sex Tape, Then Cancels Wedding After Saving RM15,000 For It

The_King

Oh no! 

A fellow Malaysian excitedly saved up some money for his wedding only to have his heart broken after he learnt the ugly truth about his fiance. In a confession page named Luahan Orang Bujang, the poor man said that he knew the girl since they were in school, and they have been engaged for two years.

They planned to get married on 27th July 2019, but that isn’t going happen because the netizen found a sex tape that showed his fiancee having coitus with another man. What makes this story even more heartbreaking is that he had already ordered the wedding costumes and the cards have been sent out. Oh damn! 

When the tape was sent to him, like any broken-hearted person, he couldn’t bear the pain of finding out that his fiancee cheated on him. He wrote,

“I didn’t know what to do. I was heartbroken. I felt like dying because I can’t bear to live in a cruel world.”

The netizen further revealed that he actually saved RM15,000 for his wedding, and he collected the money over two years. He said that he worked very hard for the money and even resorted to eating only biscuits for lunch at work. The poor guy only ate proper food when he went home.Kesian him! 

Nevertheless, he doesn’t blame his fiancee for her infidelity because he thinks that it is his fault that his relationship failed. He continued,

“It’s partially my fault for being too busy searching for money until I ignored her.

“Whenever she sends me a WhatsApp message, I take hours to reply because I work as a construction worker. I can’t concentrate on work if I play with my phone too much.”

The netizen then revealed that it is very hard for him to share this experience because it is very painful for him. You can read the entire post here:

On that note, we hope that the netizen will find love and happiness again after going through such a terrible situation. What’s your take on this? Let us know in the comments below! 

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/msian-guy-finds-fiancees-sex-tape-then-cancels-wedding-after-saving-rm15000-for-it/

work long hr, no wonder SSFA, and No time for family and kids, mean low birth rate