Gf ask guy for few months temporary break up to explore tofu grinding. Mugen tofu masters can accept?

metalrover

GF WANTS TO BREAK UP FOR A FEW MONTHS TO GO “EXPLORE WITH OTHER WOMEN”

spacer.png

My (24M) Girlfriend (24F) feels she needs to explore being intimate with another woman

Advertisements

So we are in a difficult predicament at the minute and I’m having trouble understanding and digesting my girlfriends emotions.

My (24M) girlfriend (24F) grew distant for a few days and I gave her space despite not communicating it. Anyway she decided to tell me last night when we met that she’s really struggling with her identity and feels she needs to experiment with women.

I understand this and know she’s had a growing interest in women for a few months but now I think it is going to end our relationship.

She said that she needs to “get these feelings out of her system” before we consider further commitment or look at starting a family.

Advertisements

Her intention is to break up for a few months so we can both explore then maybe get back together if we still want to. But then she is maybe open to being poly.

This makes absolutely no sense to me as I love her and I don’t even want to consider being with anyone else and I think if we did go poly I would just be sat around waiting for her as I have no other interests.

I don’t know the best way I can support her or whether my feelings of insecurity are valid. I’m starting to think I should just leave her to figure things out and move on with my life.

For context we have been together for 3 years and this is our 3rd time breaking up. The last time she was also involved with another man ! But I put this behind me. Now I feel like I’m stuck in a loop with her but the good times are too good to give up. I’m confused.

Edit: I have cut my losses now permanently and I think it came with a lot of remorse and denial on her end. She told me she’s losing her soul mate and she saw a future with me, but the hardest part was her telling me she loves me it just feels like such a lie. I remained gentlemanly of course and no hard feelings.

Advertisements

I feel relieved and I’m excited to focus on me and to see what the future holds.

Edited by metalrover
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

• metalrover changed the title to Gf ask guy for few months temporary break up to explore tofu grinding. Mugen tofu masters can accept?