Elephant Renovation & HomeFix Talk/Questions.

The_King

19 minutes ago, The_King said:

level 5 direct clean water from pub pipe.

level 6 and above all water tank

me either use gas or the digital water tank by ac smitch. still waiting for @aaur4man to tell me that digital water heater got save elec or not

lol sorry i nv monitor. some more now switch provider. i just know it working well and  like it

• Like 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

53 minutes ago, The_King said:

level 5 direct clean water from pub pipe.

level 6 and above all water tank

me either use gas or the digital water tank by ac smitch. still waiting for @aaur4man to tell me that digital water heater got save elec or not

AC snitch very premium and nice sio. 

Atas type. 

If got choice of course take ac smith 

• Full Of Win 1

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

18 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

It's only additional $300 iirc

it about the money is and how durable it is..

$700 ac smith  vs $350 25lites joven  with install TIMES 2, that ac smitch better last 2 joven say if joven lifespan is 5 year, 2 set at $700 mean total 10yr, so i ac smitch at 700 better last 10yrs

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

$700 ac smith  vs $350 25lites joven  with install TIMES 2, that ac smitch better last 2 joven say if joven lifespan is 5 year, 2 set at $700 mean total 10yr, so i ac smitch at 700 better last 10yrs

Then why don't want consider instant heater? 100+ can last many years.. 

Also easy to replace..

Change water heater is expensive

19 minutes ago, The_King said:

just sharing my paint

Vinilex-5170-Oil-based-Wall-Sealer.jpg&k

EvoMedico Interior

EvoMedico-Interior-Sheen.jpg&key=3157621

Never see second one before.

First one, not necessarily if u taking bto. Cause new house don't need sealer 

9 hours ago, The_King said:

It was $600+ iirc

IMG_20190504_230949.thumb.jpg.5ab0a01d327f8015f21331b56a9340d8.jpg

Edited by aaur4man
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, stemcell said:

Also easy to replace..

rain shower is the reason, and because the strongest water pressure is the tank type, it the idea choice but normal water tank you want to use you need to on at least 15min early if not water not hot.

but ac smitch overcome this by knowing what time you mostly like to bath, so i as  aur4man if got save money since the pcb board on the heater based on the pattern you most likely to bath

if nothing is confirm, i wil get the next best choice which is gas heater

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stemcell said:

Never see second one before.

First one, not necessarily if u taking bto. Cause new house don't need sealer 

the problem is i dont trust HDB. and since it a empty home, it better to seal and prime it

second one only can buy directly from nippon at $170 for 20L

the paint is  EvoMedico Interior

Description:

An environmentally friendly, anti-bacteria coating for interior use which is washable, covers hairline cracks and provides protection against bacteria - a long lasting coating which promotes better hygiene and health. Ideal for use in homes, schools, hospitals and food preparation areas, Nippon EvoMedico Interior Matt has a special formula which protects the environment from many types of bacteria like MRSA (Methicilline Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus - for inhibition of asthma, flu and diarrhea etc. Ideal for use in homes, schools, hospitals and food preparation areas, Nippon EvoMedico Interior Sheen anti-bacterial paint has a special formula which protects the environment from many types of bacteria like MRSA (Methicilline Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus - for inhibition of asthma, flu and diarrhea etc.

https://www.nipponpaint.com.sg/store/wp-content/uploads/EvoMEDICO-Interior-tds-combine.pdf

anything good enough for hospital is good enough for me 

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, The_King said:

rain shower is the reason, and because the strongest water pressure is the tank type, it the idea choice but normal water tank you want to use you need to on at least 15min early if not water not hot.

but ac smitch overcome this by knowing what time you mostly like to bath, so i as  aur4man if got save money since the pcb board on the heater based on the pattern you most likely to bath

the timer is set by u one. u can set 2 timer iirc.

what i do know is after u shower in the night, it will heat up the new cold water slowly unless u set it to heat instantly. this way it save power since it slowly heat

i got no comparison since my hdb is new and come with ao smith already. my electricity consumption not so high as i using all LED light and 5 tick aircon. so hard to judge

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1

3 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

the timer is set by u one. u can set 2 timer iirc.

what i do know is after u shower in the night, it will heat up the new cold water slowly unless u set it to heat instantly. this way it save power since it slowly heat

i got no comparison since my hdb is new and come with ao smith already. my electricity consumption not so high as i using all LED light and 5 tick aircon. so hard to judge

thanks i think i stick to gas better

at least it always off until i open the water tap

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

That means tank more waste electrical than instant heater ? 

Got type of instant heater is suitable for rain show, got build in pump.

All water tank inside sure got PCB board not only those with controllers, because need to regulate the water temperature.

2 hours ago, The_King said:

the problem is i dont trust HDB. and since it a empty home, it better to seal and prime it

Description:

An environmentally friendly, anti-bacteria coating for interior use which is washable, covers hairline cracks and provides protection against bacteria - a long lasting coating which promotes better hygiene and health. Ideal for use in homes, schools, hospitals and food preparation areas, Nippon EvoMedico Interior Matt has a special formula which protects the environment from many types of bacteria like MRSA (Methicilline Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus - for inhibition of asthma, flu and diarrhea etc. Ideal for use in homes, schools, hospitals and food preparation areas, Nippon EvoMedico Interior Sheen anti-bacterial paint has a special formula which protects the environment from many types of bacteria like MRSA (Methicilline Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus - for inhibition of asthma, flu and diarrhea etc.

https://www.nipponpaint.com.sg/store/wp-content/uploads/EvoMEDICO-Interior-tds-combine.pdf

I think this type of paint must order. 

Then u still must consider painting after prime.

Additional cost also. 

Difference slight not worth the cost. 

Edited by stemcell

3 minutes ago, stemcell said:

That means tank more waste electrical than instant heater ? 

Got type of instant heater is suitable for rain show, got build in pump.

All water tank inside sure got PCB board not only those with controllers, because need to regulate the water temperature.

ya, tank save more power if you switch off after use but ac sm one no need (that all i know) cause need to program 

instant got  build in pump but it illegal

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stemcell said:

I think this type of paint must order. 

Then u still must consider painting after prime.

Additional cost also. 

Difference slight not worth the cost. 

i paint myself so it ok.

by then i retired already, so got plenty of time to paint

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The_King said:

i paint myself so it ok.

by then i retired already, so got plenty of time to paint

okie, if times come i can tell u where to buy if cheaper!

Build in pump for heater isn't illegal, only those water pumps are.

Get joven is cheap and good.

AC smith if got budget, i want my house to have this!

• Full Of Win 1

On 5/5/2019 at 2:22 AM, stemcell said:

okie, if times come i can tell u where to buy if cheaper!

Build in pump for heater isn't illegal, only those water pumps are.

Get joven is cheap and good.

AC smith if got budget, i want my house to have this!

thanks

i thought Build in pump is illgeal

but i thinking of gas, cause using one and so far pressure is not bad

Just now, The_King said:

thanks

i thought Build in pump is illgeal

but i thinking of gas, cause using one and so far pressure is not bad

don't know why cannot quote u. must use multi quote.

build in pump not illegal, unless it is to specifically pump. 

https://www.lazada.sg/products/instant-heater-with-rain-shower-built-in-booster-pump-i128424446-s145878114.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.4.229f2fc1coOpZ5&search=1

But again, water tank is definately nicer, cause u can put in one place. 

Gas heater also good, but if u said want to last 5 years a bit meh, cause all make in very lousy quality.

can the mid range is okie for rainshower. i think is 40L

• Full Of Win 1

15 hours ago, stemcell said:

Also easy to replace..

instant water heater like easier to die from electrical shock reh.. lol.. 

you see most of the cases of people who die from it is instant water heater type.

16 hours ago, The_King said:

Description:

y does it sounds like u renovating a hospice for urself... whahaha!!!!

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras,