Elephant Renovation & HomeFix Talk/Questions.

The_King

10 minutes ago, stemcell said:

Both.

Got own team of designer, contractor and sales 

i need contractor for my 2 rm to do tiling, knock down the mini wall (80cm in length), to build a door and concrete kitchen cabinets.

most important is the tiling. i dont want 5 to 15yr later my tile pop out

Edited by The_King

11 minutes ago, The_King said:

i need contractor for my 2 rm to do tiling, knock down the mini wall (80cm in length), to build a door and concrete kitchen cabinets.

most important is the tiling. i dont want 5 to 15yr later my tile pop out

Tiling is my own team , so quality is good.

Tiles normally can last for 10years. Unless overlay.

I pm u my contact, u whatsapp me.

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

58 minutes ago, stemcell said:

got but looking for experience staff. 

my company got a lot of meimeis. u sure like working here

My kitchen cabinet leaking water quite bad. 

Is there anyway to have a kitchen cabinet that is water proof and not made of wood? 

1 minute ago, Camper said:

Is there anyway to have a kitchen cabinet that is water proof and not made of wood? 

must solve root issue first, why leaking water very bad?

Most cabinets is made of wood which is the higher grade that doesn't spoil easily like IKEA. IKEA kitchen cabinet is shit quality for your information.

Normally good wood can within a certain amount of water penetration. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stemcell said:

must solve root issue first, why leaking water very bad?

Most cabinets is made of wood which is the higher grade that doesn't spoil easily like IKEA. IKEA kitchen cabinet is shit quality for your information.

Normally good wood can within a certain amount of water penetration. 

I think cause the sealant all cracked. So leaking from behind. Also very likely my contractor used cheap materials. Things are not as lasting as i thought.

1 minute ago, Camper said:

I think cause the sealant all cracked. So leaking from behind. Also very likely my contractor used cheap materials. Things are not as lasting as i thought.

Sealant have a lot of types, maybe they applied a much lesser quality one. 1 type can last 2-3yrs another type can last 5+ years

Just go any hardware shop and buy sealant and applied yourself. very easy 

Just now, stemcell said:

Sealant have a lot of types, maybe they applied a much lesser quality one. 1 type can last 2-3yrs another type can last 5+ years

Just go any hardware shop and buy sealant and applied yourself. very easy 

Yeah you are right.. i bought the sealant and it is sitting in my storeroom now.

I haven really investigate but my cabinet very moldy. So i presume that the wood panels are rotting. Jin sian.

Expensive and time consuming to replace everything. So we are waiting to see if we can fetch a decent price and move to another place. Let the new owner make their own new reno.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:56 AM, Camper said:

Yeah you are right.. i bought the sealant and it is sitting in my storeroom now.

I haven really investigate but my cabinet very moldy. So i presume that the wood panels are rotting. Jin sian.

Expensive and time consuming to replace everything. So we are waiting to see if we can fetch a decent price and move to another place. Let the new owner make their own new reno.

Normally non-serious molding can use cloth to clean off unless the wood whole thing peel off, replacement will be very hard because of the solid surface/marble top. 

if u want u can take some pictures and send me, I can see see.

• Full Of Win 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Camper said:

can grow your own mushrooms?

36 minutes ago, Camper said:

heng mine planing  full concrete kitchen cabinets already and no wood in kitchen

Edited by The_King

9 minutes ago, The_King said:

heng mine planing  full concrete kitchen cabinets already and no wood in kitchen

Seems atas, I presume is new-age concrete top. So the coating of concrete also must good, if not will absorb water also.