[NSFW] Sexual Education Thread

Huat Zai

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Hmm, I thought using any form of soap in that area is a no no, surprised that the vtuber advises using facial wash.

True that most doctors advice no soap.... but i have been using soap so far no problem.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 10:25 PM, Huat Zai said:

Hmm, I thought using any form of soap in that area is a no no, surprised that the vtuber advises using facial wash.

On 4/28/2024 at 12:36 AM, chamfer said:

True that most doctors advice no soap.... but i have been using soap so far no problem.

use feminine wash instead of soap. hv to tread cautiously for soap as it tends to make dat region dry, causing a stinging effect

• Like 2

1 minute ago, classyNfabulous said:

use feminine wash instead of soap. hv to tread cautiously for soap as it tends to make dat region dry, causing a stinging effect

PH unbalance in the region also leads to increased risk of UTI. I think doctors are cautions about soaps and washes because some ladies wash too often. The worse is to use skin whiteners.

• Like 2

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

wats rong wif skin whitener

https://www.healthline.com/health/vaginal-bleaching

Longer term, certain procedures like lasering and bleaching creams could cause loss of sensation. Or the opposite: too much sensation (aka pain).

“Certain bleaching treatments could burn the vulva, which leads to permanent scarring, which could lead to either loss of sensation or pain to the touch,” Ross explains.

“Occasionally, the scarring will happen over the clitoral hood, which can cause the clitoral hood to adhere to the clitoris, making it incredibly intense and painful to be aroused,” Fosnight says.

“When this happens, there really isn’t much [doctors] can do for relief,” Fosnight adds.

• wtf 1

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg