DKGK BOUGHT $1.6K IPHONE FOR KTV HOSTESS WHO PROMISED TO BE HIS GF

The_King

A netizen shared a story about how he got duped by a KTV hostess, who promised to be his girlfriend if he bought her an iPhone 13 for $1.6k.

Here is his story

“Don’t trust KTV girls who say they will be your girlfriend, they are just lying to you!

I met this super cute and dua liap Viet girl at a KTV, and she introduced herself as “Nguyen”, and we spent the night singing and drinking together.

She was very touchy and knew how to get me aroused and touched me all over when we were drinking, and being drunk and thinking with the wrong head, I became very easily manipulated.

I really liked her, even though I just met her and wanted to see her again after today, and I asked her if she had a boyfriend.

She then told me no, and said that I could be her boyfriend if I wanted. And I was like “niceeee”.

So I asked her to be my girlfriend, even though I don’t even know her last name because she refused to tell me, and I only knew her for like 2 hours.

She said sure, she’ll be my girlfriend, if I give her a big tip at the end of the night, as well as another $1.6k for an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

So we started having a back-and-forth discussion about iPhones vs Androids, as she spoke about how she is using an old Samsung phone and wanted an iPhone, and I told her that Android is better, you know, just to keep the conversation flowing.

Of course I wasn’t that stupid to give her $1.6k.

So we drank and drank and she kept making me drink, while at the same time rubbing my inner thighs and crotch.

And you know how men lose their intelligence when they are drunk and a woman is touching them, yeap, I turned stupid.

I then transferred her $1.8k, including the tip for the night. And she was so happy that she slid her hands into my pants and “massaged” me in the room.

The next day when I sobered up, I immediately regretted what I did and tried to reach out to her on Wechat but she didn’t reply me, so nvm, I went back to work and went about my day as per normal.

At night I tried to text her again but still to no avail, I think she blocked me.

I then called the mummy at the KTV and she told me that Nguyen had already went back to Vietnam, and I was like WTF.

I told my friends about it and they said I deserved what I got, for thinking with the wrong head, and now I am $1.8k poorer.

Moral of the story is, don’t trust KTV girls, have fun with them is fine but don’t believe the things they say to you. “

• Wahaha 1

7 hours ago, XianGe said:

Minded should publish bike forums as educational and let those recruit read up on the past stories of kgk uncles who kenna KC trick... 

Before chionging should make them fall in and shout "drain balls, not drain bank account", "girls are for fucking, not loving" and "merry not marry"!

• Wahaha 2