Moi boring but simple and healthy home-cooked dinner

ODACHEK

• Administrators
On 7/16/2019 at 11:33 PM, chamfer said:

Paging for @kokleong and @Admin....

Photos which the king had posted looked distorted on my mobile phone...

Please check out the announcement on upgrade, the date should be confirmed pretty soon :)

• Like 2

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

• Administrators
23 hours ago, chamfer said:

@kokleong i can't see the above pic on my mobile (using dolphin browser). This is the 2nd posting from Odachek which i can't see. No problem previously when viewing Odachek's posting.

When poster pastes a link in the text editor, the system recognizes it and takes time to process the link and convert into embed image.

Sometimes if the system does not convert in time, or poster submits reply too soon, the link does not get embed successfully.

When the link is embed, there's an option at the bottom of the text editor to post as a link instead, so it can also convert back into link when toggled.

TDLR after pasting a link that is known to be embable, wait a second or 2 and make sure the content appears. If it doesn't, try repasting the link :)

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1

• Administrators

Another thing to highlight is that as of the update, media content are no longer served through mugentech. In the past this was needed to keep the content secure, but we have improved the system to maintain secure connection throughout :)

So most, if not all embed content will be served directly from the origin (e.g. imgur). By doing so we enable members to continue posting heavy media content in Mugen forums while keeping the site in tip top speed.

• Like 1
  • Full Of Win 1