natural selection 2

The_King

cyclist_0.jpg

A 39-year-old cyclist was taken to hospital after he was hit by a car at the junction of Orchard Road and Scotts Road on Mar 6.

Stomper Kirby alerted Stomp to the incident and shared that his father was the driver of the car involved.

"This incident was encountered by my father who is a Grab driver," he said.

"He was driving along Orchard Road on 6th March 2021 around 7:43am.

"Given that it was green light in favour of the driver, it would have been almost impossible for the cyclist’s claim of 'having the right of way as his direction is in green light' to be true.

https://www.facebook.com/kirbyzxc/posts/10222941859587676

"This is also clearly shown in the video as well.

"Cyclist now insists that my father is [at] fault."

The Stomepr added that although his father did not suffer any injuries from the accident, he was in shock for a few days and "did not dare to drive".

"I hope you can help to share this story," he said.

"My poor dad earning his hard-earned money."

In response to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to the accident at 7.47am.

"The 39-year-old male cyclist was conscious when conveyed to the hospital," a police spokesman said.

Police investigations are ongoing.

8 hours ago, Bigbird said:

A lot of these cyclists are Super GUAI LAN! 

I know its bad to say this but sometime when i see this accident happens, in my heart i feel like!

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Ya, even I walk I they want me to give way to their bicycle on footpath

I remember got this guy expect me to give way and walk on grass, but I walk on one side and expect to to knock into me as he cycle in the middle of the foot path.  so I harden my shoulder and we knock into each other. He did not fall down as I harden my shoulder but did not use leg  and shoulder strength to counter to push back

He u turn and slap my side of the head from behind and faster cycle away

Knn I dare to knock into motorbike using my shoulderand even a car side mirror, what is bicycle to me

• wtf 1

18 hours ago, Bigbird said:

A lot of these cyclists are Super GUAI LAN! 

I know its bad to say this but sometime when i see this accident happens, in my heart i feel like!

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Tht day 2 of the glk cyclists mocked at me at pavement bcos im not sure where to move

Knn

One day i show throw my sai at them or curse them to fall

Edited by Chestnut
  • Wahaha 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

15 hours ago, The_King said:

Ya, even I walk I they want me to give way to their bicycle on footpath

I remember got this guy expect me to give way and walk on grass, but I walk on one side and expect to to knock into me as he cycle in the middle of the foot path.  so I harden my shoulder and we knock into each other. He did not fall down as I harden my shoulder but did not use leg  and shoulder strength to counter to push back

He u turn and slap my side of the head from behind and faster cycle away

Knn I dare to knock into motorbike using my shoulderand even a car side mirror, what is bicycle to me

Wahhhh......!!!! :o

why you let the cyclist wack your head?

U knock against Mcycle & Car!!!!

U ironman ah???   Really size does matter! :wahaha:

7 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wahhhh......!!!! :o

why you let the cyclist wack your head?

U knock against Mcycle & Car!!!!

U ironman ah???   Really size does matter! :wahaha:

he u turn mah. i cant see from behind. if he want to knock into me then better be prepare for it.

mcycle, cyclist, pmd or car always expect us to give way. when they near me, they always give way to me. cause i always i love to point my elbow outward, so that usually siam

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1