Kaya-Guyou-Loti low ses 心德 thread

beyond

11 minutes ago, Psyres said:

@Camper starting on man slave mode now. Take care of your stay home tai tai but remember to take care of your health also. Man slave is hard work.

Jia you!

Yeah.. i just did grocery, buy dinner, wash clothes, make more food for her, water plants, feed pet. Now finally pigu can sit down.

Tomorrow need clear pet dabian.. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aaur4man said:

@Camper gxgx become slave

So early her whole body in pain and she have morning sickness.

So far every night she keep twist and turn and whine and whine.

I just gave her a soft rub at her lower back then she sleeps. 

Moi sleep at 1am ?

Later maybe half day i go see loctor. Sore throat coming up i cannot spread to her at this early stage ?

1 hour ago, Camper said:

So early her whole body in pain and she have morning sickness.

So far every night she keep twist and turn and whine and whine.

I just gave her a soft rub at her lower back then she sleeps. 

Moi sleep at 1am ?

Later maybe half day i go see loctor. Sore throat coming up i cannot spread to her at this early stage ?

by rite she shdnt hav bodyache now wat.... or is she not used to bedrest....

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

7 hours ago, beyond said:

by rite she shdnt hav bodyache now wat.... or is she not used to bedrest....

So just now she went to her company GP. Told her maybe appendix need to go A&E. Gave her referral letter. My waifu told that doctor she is preggy. He say preggy also can have it.

Make me go down i scold her lor. I say if want to protect baby always consult gynae first. So i bring her go gynae. Another $250 fly. Zz.

Anyway at gynae he says his only concern is pseudo-water sac or simi de. Means water sac have but the egg is outside. 

So scan ah scan. I can see my waifu very tensed and holding very tight. I know she fear baby gone. But she dont understand doctor is scanning other area to confirm dont have other problems. Goodness me. 

Good news is the shadow has grown in size despite only for 3 days. But still need to scan again in 2 weeks to ascertain if have heart beat. Another good news was the shadow is attached nicely in the womb, according to gynae.

So she was relieved. Now lying beside the bed singing song and typing email. Cause gynae ask her to rest 3 days. If increasing pain we must go mt alvernia for observation.

Anyway she had history of IBS. 

That is why last night i thought maybe wait later the week then see how. Cause when i rub her she ok liao.

So now doctor gave her some med for bloatness. I cooked her a fish and she is satisfied liao.

Now rest awhile i gotta do some cleaning. Just finished typing emails only. Sigh ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Camper said:

Now she request pig trotters vinegar. ?

oggie oggie... as long as egg in womb stuck firmly everything shd be fine.... there might be underlying issues as the doc say bloatedness pressing against womb etc..... 

7 minutes ago, beyond said:

oggie oggie... as long as egg in womb stuck firmly everything shd be fine.... there might be underlying issues as the doc say bloatedness pressing against womb etc..... 

Yeah now 1 more med to take every day. Hope her bloatness will go away. Maybe is the soya bean curd and milk i bought on sunday.

We comparing sat image and today. Sat was 0.32cm. Today is 0.97cm. ETD from 03 august now revised to 01 August.

:csdraw:

39 minutes ago, Camper said:

Yeah now 1 more med to take every day. Hope her bloatness will go away. Maybe is the soya bean curd and milk i bought on sunday.

We comparing sat image and today. Sat was 0.32cm. Today is 0.97cm. ETD from 03 august now revised to 01 August.

:csdraw:

no lah... might not be food also... it might alsobe the way she eats.... if she tends to swallow food without chewing then highe chance get wind.... 

10 minutes ago, beyond said:

no lah... might not be food also... it might alsobe the way she eats.... if she tends to swallow food without chewing then highe chance get wind.... 

She eat very slow de. Likely is her ibs. She stress so things act up ?

But as long as got grow im happy liao :csthumb:

• Like 1

Just now, Camper said:

Lol hard la.. she bbfa and weak ?

I foresee i will be her slave ?

no wat... she still hav to move ard if she wanna hav natural birth more easier.... plus moving ard makes her blood circulation better.... 

21 minutes ago, beyond said:

no wat... she still hav to move ard if she wanna hav natural birth more easier.... plus moving ard makes her blood circulation better.... 

She decides to go c sec. Cause she wants to choose date. I also believe cause less pain for her bah.. 

Her body i cant tell her what to do..

Edited by Camper

1 hour ago, Camper said:

She decides to go c sec. Cause she wants to choose date. I also believe cause less pain for her bah.. 

Her body i cant tell her what to do..

fyi..... long run c sec is worse.... 

10 hours ago, beyond said:

fyi..... long run c sec is worse.... 

I tried to dissuade her because my mum give birth to 4. All c sec and i have seen complications so i know.

I let her do the research ba. She dont surf forums so i help her to ssrr motherhood parenthood simi hood forums.

1 hour ago, Camper said:

@beyond waifu just told me she vomit out water along with the folic acid wor.. think her morleng sickness quite jia lat. Im worried.

She also complain constipation and bloatness.

How ah.. give her veg and fruits? ?

wack water and fruits.... 

3 hours ago, Camper said:

@beyond waifu just told me she vomit out water along with the folic acid wor.. think her morleng sickness quite jia lat. Im worried.

She also complain constipation and bloatness.

How ah.. give her veg and fruits? ?

Tiagong now so early even if eat what puke what also no need worry about the baby. Cos baby suck from mummy is sufficient.

4 minutes ago, Camper said:

Yeahhh my mum also say the same earlier just now

before makan suck sour plums... shd help in appetite and the puking... also make her easier to jiak food.... 

1 hour ago, beyond said:

before makan suck sour plums... shd help in appetite and the puking... also make her easier to jiak food.... 

Inb4 suck something else ?

Ok i bring it out ask her if she likes. Maybe i should put sour plum into the steamed fish... 

She cannot eat salted veg right?