Kaya-Guyou-Loti low ses 心德 thread

beyond

20 minutes ago, Camper said:

Inb4 suck something else ?

Ok i bring it out ask her if she likes. Maybe i should put sour plum into the steamed fish... 

She cannot eat salted veg right?

better not... food made as fresh as possible.... unless she is craving once a while oggie.... 

• Like 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

10 minutes ago, Camper said:

Oh yeah u r right... thanks for reminding me ?

ya lor... no ban on such things lah.... as long as not everyday jiak is fine.. like the salted duck soup rite.. she can just lim the soup and jiak the duck mah.... 

19 minutes ago, beyond said:

ya lor... no ban on such things lah.... as long as not everyday jiak is fine.. like the salted duck soup rite.. she can just lim the soup and jiak the duck mah.... 

I finding it hard to make her eat veg.. zz.

So now give her those spring onions and corriander and apple. At least some fibers.

18 minutes ago, Camper said:

I finding it hard to make her eat veg.. zz.

So now give her those spring onions and corriander and apple. At least some fibers.

she all along is like this or cos preggie.... as bb grows her appetite also changes de.... if she dun like leafy veg give root vegs or corn.... 

41 minutes ago, beyond said:

she all along is like this or cos preggie.... as bb grows her appetite also changes de.... if she dun like leafy veg give root vegs or corn.... 

She all along hate veg. So after we got together i nag her she eats. 

Now her diet really change. She used to love prawns but now dont like. She dont really like fish but now keep wanting fish ?

2 minutes ago, Camper said:

She all along hate veg. So after we got together i nag her she eats. 

Now her diet really change. She used to love prawns but now dont like. She dont really like fish but now keep wanting fish ?

then use cheat sheet liao lor..... eg u make steam egg rite... u mix in finely chopped spinach.... muahahhaba!!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beyond said:

then go see wat food high in nutrients... like spinach is iron rite... so wack tat... so she no need jiak alot of extra stuff but still get enough nutrients... 

Last time i too much spinach then tio kidney stone. Doc say cannot too much..

Corriander have good amount of calcium and iron.

Will make her eat celery soon.

4 minutes ago, Camper said:

Last time i too much spinach then tio kidney stone. Doc say cannot too much..

Corriander have good amount of calcium and iron.

Will make her eat celery soon.

u jiak by the pots daily meh.... lol.... as in pick ingredients tat is high in sth... so no need jiaking alot..... as long as she steadily increase weight can le... not sudden balloon... 

1 minute ago, beyond said:

u jiak by the pots daily meh.... lol.... as in pick ingredients tat is high in sth... so no need jiaking alot..... as long as she steadily increase weight can le... not sudden balloon... 

I already felt she balloon after back from kl.. coz like dinner she have 250rm to spend de. So she hoot a lot of food.. now come back continue to jiak..

So far dinner 630pm till now no make noise so i think ok..

Need to control ?

Me last time eat a lot of veg n nuts de. Hence kidney stone. 

18 minutes ago, Camper said:

I already felt she balloon after back from kl.. coz like dinner she have 250rm to spend de. So she hoot a lot of food.. now come back continue to jiak..

So far dinner 630pm till now no make noise so i think ok..

Need to control ?

Me last time eat a lot of veg n nuts de. Hence kidney stone. 

lol.... ballon as in sudden weight gain alot... not good.... 

She say still got some cramp but these 2 days vomit once or twice, let off a lot of poisonous gas and even poo poo liao.

So last 2 nights less whiny. Im the one whining cause I am doing most of the housechores now ?

Her MC was till yesterday nia. Last night just told me she not turning up for work today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

25 minutes ago, Camper said:

She say still got some cramp but these 2 days vomit once or twice, let off a lot of poisonous gas and even poo poo liao.

So last 2 nights less whiny. Im the one whining cause I am doing most of the housechores now ?

Her MC was till yesterday nia. Last night just told me she not turning up for work today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

lol..... so pls go educate ppl... doing hsework is not a relac job.....

good ar... as long not bloated is fine.... maybe once a while let her jiak sweet potato... good for digestion.....

7 minutes ago, beyond said:

lol..... so pls go educate ppl... doing hsework is not a relac job.....

good ar... as long not bloated is fine.... maybe once a while let her jiak sweet potato... good for digestion.....

Yeah i think people underestimate just how demanding housechores can be ? easy to sit on sofa or lie on bed and complain ? (im guilty of this)

Oh yeah speaking of digestion.. can she eat vinegar pork trotters? She has a huge craving for that.. We worry that the vinegar is too strong for her.

14 minutes ago, Camper said:

Yeah i think people underestimate just how demanding housechores can be ? easy to sit on sofa or lie on bed and complain ? (im guilty of this)

Oh yeah speaking of digestion.. can she eat vinegar pork trotters? She has a huge craving for that.. We worry that the vinegar is too strong for her.

if just craving can ar... let her jiak more the eggs and the skin lor.....

2 hours ago, Camper said:

She lost about 2kg now wor.. is it normal ah. For such early stage. Despite eating more than her usual diet..

lost 2kg is compared to the first time go gynea checkup? 

starting lose abit is norm.... but shd stop by 3rd mth.... cos she pumping nutrients to bb.... then she ownself bo nutrients... 

12 minutes ago, beyond said:

lost 2kg is compared to the first time go gynea checkup? 

starting lose abit is norm.... but shd stop by 3rd mth.... cos she pumping nutrients to bb.... then she ownself bo nutrients... 

Baby by now should be still no more than 2cm leh.. jin amazing lol. Parenthood really very tiring..