Kaya-Guyou-Loti low ses 心德 thread

beyond

pertaining the issue of kids running off onto the road and maybe kanna langa by anything from bbfa to 3tonner trucks.....

once they start to walk... when go gaigai everytime reach the road/escalator/carpark.... stop and tell kid here need to carry.... now still small.. later dunno u hit sth u pain pain...

do this for some time.... later on they will ownself stop at the edge of the road etc wait for u liao.... 

• Full Of Win 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

3 hours ago, beyond said:

pertaining the issue of kids running off onto the road and maybe kanna langa by anything from bbfa to 3tonner trucks.....

once they start to walk... when go gaigai everytime reach the road/escalator/carpark.... stop and tell kid here need to carry.... now still small.. later dunno u hit sth u pain pain...

do this for some time.... later on they will ownself stop at the edge of the road etc wait for u liao.... 

Moi always install them the software that every time need to hold hands in carparks and cross roads. Now their hands auto lift up when reaching such places

1 hour ago, RoboCop said:

Moi always install them the software that every time need to hold hands in carparks and cross roads. Now their hands auto lift up when reaching such places

tat one is when they older wat... kns u think lift arm up for 2 yr old driver can see meh....

the point is first teach them the road is cannot anyhow walk out de... incase they run u cant catch up.... 

22 minutes ago, beyond said:

tat one is when they older wat... kns u think lift arm up for 2 yr old driver can see meh....

the point is first teach them the road is cannot anyhow walk out de... incase they run u cant catch up.... 

Doiz. I mean auto lift up to hold my hands lah. Not crossing roads lift hand

15 hours ago, RoboCop said:

pls share software updates... if got updates for eating food and drinking water pls share too...

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Camper said:

But but... my waifu is the monster how ?

She not happy will grab my arm n bite ?

nah.... she is just hungry.... lol.... either tat or itsa just a show of affection.... 

2 minutes ago, beyond said:

nah.... she is just hungry.... lol.... either tat or itsa just a show of affection.... 

Still have 9mths more. Hope everything shun shun. She not young liao so priority is she is safe can liao. ?

Next time ginna pi come out. Wah i dono if i can handle ?

Must prepare go buy teng tiao first ?

3 minutes ago, Camper said:

Still have 9mths more. Hope everything shun shun. She not young liao so priority is she is safe can liao. ?

Next time ginna pi come out. Wah i dono if i can handle ?

Must prepare go buy teng tiao first ?

so cfm is first mth ar... then she cfm cannot move too much... later bb drop.... aft 3mth then she save to run ard...