My lady boss today

metalrover

17 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Also depends on who u kena. Some ladies i cannot tahan,

1. Some of them  talked very bossy and sarcastic.

2. Or some like to say me as "very cute becos short n small" , another one lady came up   ask me if i have eating problems becos so skinny. This was many many yrs back la, now no more that skinny. I different from most ladies, at workplce i dont like to be seen as small cute or young.

3. Or another type is try to "influence" you.

4. Anothr type is like to laugh laugh. Like each time u tell another person off she will giggle or whatevr answe u give she will giggle. Bimbo or what 💁‍♀️

I also met one potential male boss last time also the mouth very bad similar to web developer salesperson character that was sic yesterday. He asking question which i found it a lil intrusive, this is one reason why i rejected the job. Once i reject, his ugly side shows up and started attacking me

All i encountered before. I just keep professional and do my work as much as i can. Sometimes very upset i just take leave and off phone. Continue the next day. Bo bians one. 😔

• Like 1