SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

How to not be scared of bees? :o

they used a bee keepers  chant, interesting, I heard of them before it's the first time I've seen it. @chamfer

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Just now, Huat Zai said:

they used a bee keepers  chant, interesting, I heard of them before it's the first time I've seen it. @chamfer

Who - the MIL is the one chanting while pushing the queen bee and workers from the tree branch to the box? 

COVID time the start with 1 box, then next year split into two, then next year 2 more lol. Bee hive geometric progression

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Who - the MIL is the one chanting while pushing the queen bee and workers from the tree branch to the box? 

COVID time the start with 1 box, then next year split into two, then next year 2 more lol. Bee hive geometric progression

Ya, not sure if she's chanting or just coaxing the bees. Usually you will smoke the bees to calm them down before you snoop them into the box, but she can song song snoop them in, either she really understand bees and can move them without smoke, or she's using a keepers' chant.

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Just now, Huat Zai said:

Ya, not sure if she's chanting or just coaxing the bees. Usually you will smoke the bees to calm them down before you snoop them into the box, but she can song song snoop them in, either she really understand bees and can move them without smoke, or she's using a keepers' chant.

Last time they use smoke .. but last 2-3 times never see them use. They are noobs, but this atb, her husband and MIL all can work with the bees after putting on the netting. Knn the atb stand there with the bees crawling on shirt and face not scared 

• Like 2