SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Considering all the trash talk I made about Pooh bear, I'll probably not be able to travel there until pooh bear poo poo

• Wahaha 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

6 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Considering all the trash talk I made about Pooh bear, I'll probably not be able to travel there until pooh bear poo poo

If they ask, you say the 🧸 comments were by your ex-roommate, who is now housed at IMH :(

• Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

If they ask, you say the 🧸 comments were by your ex-roommate, who is now housed at IMH :(

I work in IT too, you think they will believe?

• Wahaha 1

10 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Knn my extended network so many AT keep kpkb, still go back every year and come back :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I heard stories of people who went back to North Korea (no, the real one) after escaping, knowing full well that they will end up facing a firing squad.

Edited by Huat Zai

2 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I heard stories of people who went back to North Korea (no, the real one) after escaping, knowing full well that they will end up facing a firing squad.

Think most of these guys don't post essays on Weibo or comment too much on their social platforms. But really IDK if they track across other countries & platforms and then link them to travel into China :s 

36 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Think most of these guys don't post essays on Weibo or comment too much on their social platforms. But really IDK if they track across other countries & platforms and then link them to travel into China :s 

CCP not stupid, they know that no one really likes them, not even their own. As long as your comments don't stir sai for them, they open one eye close one eye. But their definition of stir sai changes by the hour, so the safest thing for loud mouths like me is to stay far far away.

• Wahaha 1