Former MythBusters Host Grant Imahara Dies Suddenly At 49

The_King

Former MythBusters Host Grant Imahara Dies Suddenly At 49

Former MythBusters host Grant Imahara has died suddenly at the age of 49.

No cause of death has been released.

The Discovery Channel has released a statement, saying they are shocked and devastated by the sudden death.

"We are heartbroken to hear this sad news about Grant. He was an important part of our Discovery family and a really wonderful man. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family," the statement said.

Grant, who was electrical engineer and roboticist, joined Mythbusters in the show's third season and stayed until 2014.

The 49-year-old's MythBusters colleague, Adam Savage, has posted on social media about his heartache over the news.

"I'm at a loss," he wrote. "No words. I've been part of two big families with Grant Imahara over the last 22 years. Grant was a truly brilliant engineer, artist and performer, but also just such a generous, easygoing, and gentle PERSON. Working with Grant was so much fun. I'll miss my friend."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/celebrity-former-mythbusters-host-grant-imahara-dies-suddenly-at-49-20200714

• Sad 4