Which of these watch will you choose?

The_King

32 minutes ago, The_King said:

what about this?

Ladies_Watch_MSG_3200C_4BJF__86724.13592

Nice. I actually like different types of watches. At times, i want the elegant chain kind of watches, at times i like sporty watches, at times like just  a plain simple one that reminds me a simple watch will do

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 2 years later...
On 6/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Chestnut said:

My old school watch

20200615_110119.jpg

The watch with silver face and black strip is still "alive", did a battery change last year and i change the strap to a green strap this year because it wore out. Bought it in 2018

Even my momma was saying it lasted so long

The other resin watch with blue face was given to my sister, but it wore out and battery died so she is wearing another Casio watch which i seldom wear

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

On 8/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Chestnut said:

Nice. I actually like different types of watches. At times, i want the elegant chain kind of watches, at times i like sporty watches, at times like just  a plain simple one that reminds me a simple watch will do

Go Bencoolen, should have something you want. The discounts there are also better than city chain etc  

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

If Seiko or Casio, Bencoolen definitely. If Bencoolen cannot give me 30-35% discount then I will look online

thanks, then i write down the model and ask them the price, it online cheaper even if it 5% i will buy online and support oversea

3 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Don’t forget online overseas purchase need to pay 8% gst now :(

i mean if i add the shipping, + gst.

those japan store they sell at MSRP, everything is listed clearly , local one, all anyhow de. most of the watch as in the good model, all the price they hide it.

heng got online, so i know how much japan is selling and how much Bencoolen want to overcharge me

me 2 month nv call chicken, so i have 350 liao, another 2 month of no chicken i will have 700++++ for my watch

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

i mean if i add the shipping, + gst.

those japan store they sell at MSRP, everything is listed clearly , local one, all anyhow de. most of the watch as in the good model, all the price they hide it.

heng got online, so i know how much japan is selling and how much Bencoolen want to overcharge me

me 2 month nv call chicken, so i have 350 liao, another 2 month of no chicken i will have 700++++ for my watch

Ya go compare first

spacer.png