[RBC讲古] That girl in the lift who left something behind

RoboCop

上次说

So i finally felt the car came to a stop. I was in a semi dreamy state and I distinctly heard a lady's voice calling out, someone that sounded like a mix between LZL and An Xinya. 

I turned my head and looked at my GrabHitch driver......

And saw my mum! Omfg. "Si ginna come back so late" she started nagging and nagging. Then suddenly a voice came from the behind seat that sounded like a mix between Patricia Mok and Ru Hua. "Auntie calm down".

I got a shock of my life as I turned around and saw a girl who looks like a mix between Patricia Mok and Ru hua. My gawd. One auntie and another one is girl that looks like that. Ded.

The girl started looking deep at me like an Overly Attached Girlfriend when I barely knew her. Then I realised I found her a little familiar. Then I realised it's my next door neighbour who has the girl next door look but she destroyed it with all this makeup. (Yes my grabhitch driver is my mum and she stacked with my next door neighbour. CSB anotch up to u ah)

So I awkwardly said hi. She said hi. We went to the lift together as my mum said that she needed to grab some last min groceries from 24hrs Xtra. You know steak was on sale and im so LCHF not like @aaur4man always too much carbo bky.

Anyhoos, so we went into the lift. It was awkward for a few seconds then she said, "hello, actually I ......

TBC

上次说到

Anyhoos, so we went into the lift. It was awkward for a few seconds then she said, "hello, actually I ......

"hello, actually I am feeling very painful" my first reaction was what? 大姨妈啊?why is she telling me this? She trying to hint tonight she is not convenient? But but I shy leh so fast can le meh. Maybe book another date with her. Or she is FL? WHAT? SINCE WHEN? Now, should I ask how much? Hmmm.... 

At this moment I felt something under my feet and I smell a stench. Oh gawd. I step on dog sai??? Omg why now why? I looked down and I saw a feet.

Omg I stepped on her Hong Kong feet! I immediately lifted my leg and she jumped around in the lift. Then it was our floor, she jumped out of the lift and before I can react, the lift door closed and proceeds back to level 1. When I finally come to my senses I saw something on the lift floor, I picked it up and realised it's a........ 

TBC

• Full Of Win 1

On 1/29/2019 at 10:50 AM, xsianx said:

eh lobo stuck insai the lift liao ah ? why no next part :oops:

On 1/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, Hiken said:

Lift breakdown liao right 

On 1/29/2019 at 3:12 PM, ODACHEK said:

a feet? 

On 1/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, invis said:

TS runroad oredi

Busy recently siol stay tuned

上次说到

When I finally come to my senses I saw something on the lift floor, I picked it up and realised it's a........ 

It's a bra! I instinctively immediately looked for the bra cup size. It's a C cup! I quickly think back whether my neighbour is a C by replaying the image in my mind when she was jumping up and down in the lift. I couldn't be sure it's a C or D. I realised I remembered two girls in this block is a definite C. The nurse at level 12 and the OL at level 2. 

Being raised by my parents as a honest boy, I decided to find the owner of this bra. I may not be the most gentlemen, but definitely the most honest. So there are 3 targets. Nurse, OL and the girl next door look neighbour. But I cannot be directly ask them right. Suddenly I had a eureka moment, those moments i had when I was passing motion or bathing. I once tot of the most brilliantest idea of passing motion and bathing at the same time which will save so much time.

Anyhoos, i decided to hit the bed first and search for the owner the next day. The next morning, I went up to level 12 and compare the bras they hang outside. Just nice the nurse came out of the unit and asked what i was doing........

TBC

TOMORROW FINAL EPISODE

GXFC

On 2/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, RoboCop said:

上次说到

When I finally come to my senses I saw something on the lift floor, I picked it up and realised it's a........ 

It's a bra! I instinctively immediately looked for the bra cup size. It's a C cup! I quickly think back whether my neighbour is a C by replaying the image in my mind when she was jumping up and down in the lift. I couldn't be sure it's a C or D. I realised I remembered two girls in this block is a definite C. The nurse at level 12 and the OL at level 2. 

Being raised by my parents as a honest boy, I decided to find the owner of this bra. I may not be the most gentlemen, but definitely the most honest. So there are 3 targets. Nurse, OL and the girl next door look neighbour. But I cannot be directly ask them right. Suddenly I had a eureka moment, those moments i had when I was passing motion or bathing. I once tot of the most brilliantest idea of passing motion and bathing at the same time which will save so much time.

Anyhoos, i decided to hit the bed first and search for the owner the next day. The next morning, I went up to level 12 and compare the bras they hang outside. Just nice the nurse came out of the unit and asked what i was doing........

TBC

TOMORROW FINAL EPISODE

GXFC

^-? = TOMORROW FINAL EPISODE

On 2/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, RoboCop said:

上次说到

TBC

TOMORROW FINAL EPISODE

GXFC

giphy.gif

giphy.gifTVB for life...