[Movie Review] Terminator: Dark Fate

Homelander

Screen-Shot-2019-05-23-at-9.36.44-AM.png

Latest addition to the confusing Terminator timeline, Dark Fate plot is a repeat of the recurring theme in the Terminator franchise. Humans winning the future, a terminator is sent back to terminate the mother/boy of the leader of the human resistance. This time around, it is no longer Skynet but Legion that is running A.I. killer machines.

The target this time is a Hispanic, Mexican lady who is protected by Grace (augmented human cyborg) from the future and Sarah Conners, the lao auntie from T1 and T2. If you ignore the plot timeline and loopholes that machines can grow old, the movie is generally enjoyable and popcorn entertainment. I didn't watch any Terminators after T3 so i'm not sure what happened during those times.

Right from the start, the movie waste no time introducing the characters and the terminator chasing after the 3 ladies. Eventually they get help from Arnie, the sibei old terminator who put on weight and grew white hair and shocking have a family. From there, they plot to bring down the hunter. Not sure if there will be a T7, but i hope this is the final conclusion to a never ending franchise.

Rating: 3.5/5

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Homelander said:

Screen-Shot-2019-05-23-at-9.36.44-AM.png

Latest addition to the confusing Terminator timeline, Dark Fate plot is a repeat of the recurring theme in the Terminator franchise. Humans winning the future, a terminator is sent back to terminate the mother/boy of the leader of the human resistance. This time around, it is no longer Skynet but Legion that is running A.I. killer machines.

The target this time is a Hispanic, Mexican lady who is protected by Grace (augmented human cyborg) from the future and Sarah Conners, the lao auntie from T1 and T2. If you ignore the plot timeline and loopholes that machines can grow old, the movie is generally enjoyable and popcorn entertainment. I didn't watch any Terminators after T3 so i'm not sure what happened during those times.

Right from the start, the movie waste no time introducing the characters and the terminator chasing after the 3 ladies. Eventually they get help from Arnie, the sibei old terminator who put on weight and grew white hair and shocking have a family. From there, they plot to bring down the hunter. Not sure if there will be a T7, but i hope this is the final conclusion to a never ending franchise.

Rating: 3.5/5

Tink the studio planned a trilogy