Dinner @ Jewel

aaur4man

2 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

It's the Jewel ambience okay!

:wail:

if you go with family then no choice, but if you go there for the ambience then i can tell you there other place with better ambience. natural ambience or man made ambience. many choice

if i go there, most likely i eat first then go. i dont think i will go jewel for  Shag shack since the price killed my craving. for A&W, maybe amk hub

muahahaha

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

if you go with family then no choice, but if you go there for the ambience then i can tell you there other place with better ambience. natural ambience or man made ambience. many choice

if i go there, most likely i eat first then go. i dont think i will go jewel for  Shag shack since the price killed my craving. for A&W, maybe amk hub

muahahaha

where is this?

IMG-20190618-160004.jpg

amk A&W got long q? overseas no need q so i haven't eaten in SG yet

12 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

where is this?

IMG-20190618-160004.jpg

amk A&W got long q? overseas no need q so i haven't eaten in SG yet

this stall. you can see the pricing also. TS really carrot head

people-s-park-restaurant.jpg

if you want the better roasted duck as in old school. go to this stall in the morning like before 10am. but in chinatown there tons of good food there. you can walk to hong lim for ah heng curry noodles or the CKY (in the morning before 10am)

wQvVf3zs.png

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_King said:

this stall. you can see the pricing also. TS really carrot head

people-s-park-restaurant.jpg

if you want the better roasted duck as in old school. go to this stall in the morning like before 10am. but in chinatown there tons of good food there. you can walk to hong lim for ah heng curry noodles or the CKY (in the morning before 10am)

wQvVf3zs.png

you have the name or google map for the first one? i can't google from the chinese name