Iranian MMA Fighter Banned For Life After Disgusting Act Toward Ring Card Girl, Gets Jumped By Dozens Of Dudes During Wild Scene After Fight

The_King

The lightweight fighter apologized for his behavior in an awkward video alongside the ring girl, who was visibly uncomfortable in his presence so soon after being the victim of unwarranted aggression.

“Hello, everyone. This is for Maria. I didn’t act right with her. The reason was that before the MMA fight, there were a lot of fistfights. I stayed there in the cage, and I just wanted to go out and fight,” he said.

“I was tense and, as most understand, emotions flourish in the fight, so before the fight, I acted badly towards María. I want to publicly apologize to her. I am a married man, so I respect the female gender. She was doing her job, and I, after the fight, didn’t admit my guilt either because they also hit me on the head. Tell María that I am sorry.”

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2
  • wtf 2