The Shocking Truth About Eggs and Heart Disease​

Bigbird

3 hours ago, The_King said:

my stupid poly doc say my cholesterol not good, ask me cut down. but then ask me eat more carb instead of more healthy fat

Depends la .. usually a lot of relatively unhealthy people have leaky gut syndrome .. got inflammation and the intestine lining not healthy enough and animal based protein molecules and fat go directly into the blood stream . So part of the cholesterol from eggs and other foods leaks into blood stream, and up farks up the balance a bit. So doc probably go blanket advice and say "stop eating food with cholesterols".

If all things good with the body, then the excess the body will auto excrete without problem :(  Those with personal docs or docs who look after 5-6 patients can give undivided attention and analyse and tell you what to change. But medical system not like that - 1 doc 500-600 patients per year - so they use shotgun approach - give blanket advice :( 

24 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Depends la .. usually a lot of relatively unhealthy people have leaky gut syndrome .. got inflammation and the intestine lining not healthy enough and animal based protein molecules and fat go directly into the blood stream . So part of the cholesterol from eggs and other foods leaks into blood stream, and up farks up the balance a bit. So doc probably go blanket advice and say "stop eating food with cholesterols".

If all things good with the body, then the excess the body will auto excrete without problem :(  Those with personal docs or docs who look after 5-6 patients can give undivided attention and analyse and tell you what to change. But medical system not like that - 1 doc 500-600 patients per year - so they use shotgun approach - give blanket advice :( 

that why stupid doc. even if i take in 0 cholesterol. the liver will just make more cause it product about 80% of the cholesterol of your body need.

And it have been scientifically proven that there no link between high cholesterol and heart disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/

Edited by The_King

14 minutes ago, The_King said:

that why stupid doc. even if i take in 0 cholesterol. the liver will just make more cause it product about 80% of the cholesterol of your body need.

And it have been scientifically proven that there no link between high cholesterol and heart disease.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/

Thing is, the doctor is doing exactly what they are supposed to do. They will give general advice based on what the government medical board has prescribed. 

There can be 1000  authenticated and peer reviewed reports of dietary cholesterol having little effect on CV disease, but if the government guidelines do not change - the doctor has to follow them if they are working for or are regulated by the government agency.

Public health service is exactly like that .. patients think they are receiving tailored care, but it is far more general than you think :( 

Wishful thinking with cherry picked bits from different aspects of life is not possible IRL - that's why got stuff like isekai anime, where the chao hero get to sleep with a harem of xmm with customised nnp, customised face and customised behaviour :( 

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Thing is, the doctor is doing exactly what they are supposed to do. They will give general advice based on what the government medical board has prescribed. 

There can be 1000  authenticated and peer reviewed reports of dietary cholesterol having little effect on CV disease, but if the government guidelines do not change - the doctor has to follow them if they are working for or are regulated by the government agency.

Public health service is exactly like that .. patients think they are receiving tailored care, but it is far more general than you think :( 

Wishful thinking with cherry picked bits from different aspects of life is not possible IRL - that's why got stuff like isekai anime, where the chao hero get to sleep with a harem of xmm with customised nnp, customised face and customised behaviour :( 

they say say what they want, i stop listening to most of their word.

i will just carry on eating low carb, no sugar and less processed  food, less sead oil etc...

• Wahaha 1

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

they say say what they want, i stop listening to most of their word.

i will just carry on eating low carb, no sugar and less processed  food, less sead oil etc...

Oh, you on low carb is it - got use kitchen scale weigh raw ingredients or just aga aga jiaks? 

Yeah, work towards reducing the moving average of your sugar level over few months - and when the the level falls below a floor chiu won't need take insulin jabs :( 

12 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Oh, you on low carb is it - got use kitchen scale weigh raw ingredients or just aga aga jiaks? 

Yeah, work towards reducing the moving average of your sugar level over few months - and when the the level falls below a floor chiu won't need take insulin jabs :( 

no weight ingredients, just agar agar using the same plate i use for eating. (as in the amount of food i put is measure using the plate)

i eat 1 meal a day (my 1 meal is like 1.5meal) so my sugar is easier to control and very stable. i also on insulin but i limit myself to 30 to 45unit per day. i inject based on my sugar level (usually after meal measure sugar)

my goal is for blood sugar to be as stable as possible 

say 7pm i eat, 6.30pm i inject 30 to 35unit then then measure again at 11 to 12am. if it above 125mg i will unit extra unit. then next day measure again, (and if i dont snack) the sugar level is usually less then 115mg. in short on average 12am to 6.30pm (my sugar is less then 116mg  )

do look at dr jason fung also keto diet is normal amount of protein and high healthy fat diet

i am using usa reading which is mg, sg is mmol. you need to convert 

Edited by The_King

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

no weight ingredients, just agar agar using the same plate i use for eating. (as in the amount of food i put is measure using the plate)

i eat 1 meal a day (my 1 meal is like 1.5meal) so my sugar is easier to control and very stable. i also on insulin but i limit myself to 30 to 45unit per day. i inject based on my sugar level (usually after meal measure sugar)

my goal is for blood sugar to be as stable as possible 

say 7pm i eat, 6.30pm i inject 30 to 35unit then then measure again at 11 to 12am. if it above 125mg i will unit extra unit. then next day measure again, (and if i dont snack) the sugar level is usually less then 115mg. in short on average 12am to 6.30pm (my sugar is less then 116mg  )

do look at dr jason fung also keto diet is normal amount of protein and high healthy fat diet

i am using usa reading which is mg, sg is mmol. you need to convert 

How come you never considered going full keto with less than 30-40g of equivalent carbs/day?

Probably can get away with more if eating more than 1 meal, but if you eating only once or twice - will probably need to limit to 30g for Sinkies :(

Umm, I was full keto in 2006-07 and from 2014-2020. Mostly to control psoriasis - but these days a bit more flexible lol. 

30 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

How come you never considered going full keto with less than 30-40g of equivalent carbs/day?

Probably can get away with more if eating more than 1 meal, but if you eating only once or twice - will probably need to limit to 30g for Sinkies :(

Umm, I was full keto in 2006-07 and from 2014-2020. Mostly to control psoriasis - but these days a bit more flexible lol. 

no craving for carbo or hardly any. mostly meat, but i try to control my meat intake

• Wahaha 1