F cup Umi zeh zeh shares her journey. Mugen Gravure experts pls advise.

metalrover

Umi Shinonome tells us how she got into gravure

In the current issue of Weekly Playboy, busty Japanese model, cosplayer, YouTuber, and plastic modeler Umi Shinonome discusses how she got into gravure.

When in her third year at university, she was invited to do a shoot with some otaku photographer friends. She says she found the experience enjoyable, not just the shoot itself but the costumes, the location scouting, and the whole process of putting the results together.

Shinonome then started using social media to recruit photographers to shoot her.

spacer.png

After about a year, her management agency spotted and scouted her. She made her official gravure debut in January 2020 and immediately attracted a fandom.

She is quite candid about this: she notes that she couldn’t sing or dance, and her face and body were not suitable for regular fashion modeling. She also says she had no interest in acting.

“I had always liked gravure, so it felt like that was what I should do. That’s how I became a photo shoot model.”

While she liked gravure, actually doing it is another thing entirely. Asked if she had any uncertainties about launching that kind of career, Shinonome says she was pretty confident.

“My mom and grandma also have G-cups. My breasts were quite big, so I thought I could do it.”

spacer.png

The 26-year-old was an F-cup initially. This was, needless to say, large for a student and she got groped by her fellow students a lot at school.

It couldn’t have gone differently if she hadn’t been scouted. She was originally working in sales and was, perhaps for obvious reasons, very good at her job. At weekends she would do shoots with the photographers she recruited online. But eventually these shoots started to take over and she quit her job to concentrate on them. The rest, as they say, is (gravure) history. She is now one of the top idols in the industry.

Shinonome’s highly anticipated second photo book, which has a decidedly summery beach vibe, will be released in Japan on April 25.

• fapfapfap 2

Update

Busty model Umi Shinonome is nude (again) in new photo book

Gravure idol, YouTuber, and keen plastic model maker Umi Shinonome delighted us with her naked butt in her debut photo book released last year.

Give the people what they want. It’s an old adage but always a winner.

It seems that Shinonome is listening because she’s generously giving us more of the same (and some nice side boob) with her follow-up photo book, You Love the Sea (Umi), which is released this week in Japan.

spacer.png

The book already entered a second print run prior to release. Her 2022 debut also went through several printings.

Here are a few other highlights from the new photo book.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Of course, what we really want to see is her naked breasts (a Japanese G-cup), not just her ass (as lovely as that is). Perhaps we can hope the busty 26-year-old does a Kyouka and goes nude for her retirement photo book (not that we want Umi Shinonome to retire any time soon).

Though we remain loyal to the buttastic delights of Yuka Kuramochi, we think Umi Shinonome now wears the crown of the current Best Ass in Gravure. C’mon, just look at this!

spacer.png

• fapfapfap 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:01 PM, metalrover said:

Update

Busty model Umi Shinonome is nude (again) in new photo book

Gravure idol, YouTuber, and keen plastic model maker Umi Shinonome delighted us with her naked butt in her debut photo book released last year.

Give the people what they want. It’s an old adage but always a winner.

It seems that Shinonome is listening because she’s generously giving us more of the same (and some nice side boob) with her follow-up photo book, You Love the Sea (Umi), which is released this week in Japan.

spacer.png

The book already entered a second print run prior to release. Her 2022 debut also went through several printings.

Here are a few other highlights from the new photo book.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Of course, what we really want to see is her naked breasts (a Japanese G-cup), not just her ass (as lovely as that is). Perhaps we can hope the busty 26-year-old does a Kyouka and goes nude for her retirement photo book (not that we want Umi Shinonome to retire any time soon).

Though we remain loyal to the buttastic delights of Yuka Kuramochi, we think Umi Shinonome now wears the crown of the current Best Ass in Gravure. C’mon, just look at this!

spacer.png

😱 wow her 1st nekkid pic, when she din wear bra, so saggy liow at the sides 

Edited by classyNfabulous
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1