there a head on on aircon compressor

The_King

Almost every morning, I heard upstairs pulling up chairs, washing buckets and restocking chili peppers. Auntie shouted to the upstairs angrily, and even put fake heads and make-up mirrors on the neighbors.
The incident happened at Block 79A, Toa Payoh Middle Road. Lin Xiulan (56 years old, salesperson), a resident of the third floor, complained to this newspaper almost every morning from 4 to 5 am. They were disturbed by the noise from upstairs
sleep.

She said the noise of pushing chairs and washing things was often heard upstairs in the middle of the night, and the situation got worse three or four years ago.
"Sometimes it's the sound of showering, flushing the toilet and scrubbing, sometimes it's the sound of chili peppers, it's louder on weekends."
She believes that these are the noises made by residents on the fourth floor, "After I was woken up in the middle of the night, I went downstairs and looked up, only to see the lights of the units on the fourth floor turning on.
L III) Lin Xiulan placed a vanity mirror and dummy head on the air-conditioning compressor.
Residents upstairs deny making noise
After being woken up for a long time, Lin Xiulan said that the quality of sleep is not good now, and she is easily irritable. After being woken up again, she couldn't bear it. later, revert to
Moe.

In order to deter the upstairs residents, she also put a vanity mirror and a weird dummy head on the air-conditioning compressor outside the kitchen, "I originally hoped that they would be frightened after seeing it, and then stop making noise, but it seems useless. "
In addition to the noise, Lin Xiulan also mentioned that several years ago, neighbors upstairs from unknown floors often threw rubbish down, causing her air-conditioning compressor to be damaged. The situation did not change until the town council intervened.

I have never heard any sound, but it is a high-rise building | The reporter also visited the fifth, sixth and seventh floors,
But underground litter is common.
good.

Residents on the fourth floor complained, claiming that someone else made the sound.
Ms. Chen (35 years old, housewife), who lives on the fourth floor, clarified that it was not the noise from her house.
"Starting a few months ago, we also heard the sound of pulling chairs and chili peppers. The neighbors downstairs always thought it was us. The town council also came up to ask us, but we all made clarifications."
"She pointed out that Ana on the third floor would sometimes come up to yell at them, so her family member Lin Xiulan pointed out that there was often the sound of running water and washing nets from this seat. CCTV was installed at the door." The sound disturbed people's sleep.
As for the dummy heads and vanity mirrors, Chen residents said they were not making the noise. The living lady said that she was really scared before, but Jasmine (40 years old) who chose the seventh floor even said that she would ignore it.