10 Signs Your Home May Be Haunted

Bigbird

10 Signs Your Home May Be Haunted

Is Your Home Haunted?

Note: In order to claim that a ghost is present in your living space, 5 or more of these signs must be crossed off your checklist. Keep in mind that for each of these otherworldly signs, there might be a simple, worldly explanation.

1. You’ve experienced a strange, creeping feeling like someone is watching you. People who believe they’ve experienced paranormal activity often note a sensation that someone is watching them while they sleep. Eek!
  2. Putrid odors emerge from a localized area during a specific time of day.
  3. You smell familiar and comforting scents like perfume or essences that evoke specific memories.
  4. Weird sounds like whispering voices might indicate that another being is trying to get your attention — or there’s a residual haunting happening in your home. A residual haunting is when a spirit replays and relives a past event over and over.
  5. A flash of bright light occurs at the same time everyday in the same area of your home.
  6. Frigid cold temperatures in certain areas of a room, as well as a sudden drop in temperature (usually between 20-30 degrees) can mean there’s a ghost among you.
  7. Lights, TVs, or electronic devices turning on and off can be a sign that an entity is pulling its energy from your power source, or trying to communicate with you.
  8. You’ve had a peripheral sighting, which is a glimpse of a shadowy figure from the corners of your eyesight. Spirits tend to move fast, so they may appear to be dancing or look like a flickering shadow in the distance.
  9. Missing objects are found in strange areas of your home, in places other than where they were left or are usually kept. It’s safe to assume that you misplaced an item and forgot, but if it’s found somewhere you would never think of leaving it, then it may be a sign of paranormal hijinks.
  10. You have strange dreams you’ve never experienced before, and at night, feel a sensation of touch as though something or someone is reaching out to you.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/10-signs-your-home-may-be-haunted

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

There are many logical points that i feel logical.

1 thing i always practice is to keep the place bright with natural light and good fresh air circulation!  

Many homes i see like to draw curtains and just depend on AC. Which make the place/room damp aka wet! 

This is ideal to invite "outsiders" in!  Then the person luck and temperament will slowly change!  :vampire:

• Like 1

Putrid odors emerge from a localized area during a specific time of day.

I have come across this smell (like rotting flesh) before even in my home!  It only at certain spot i smell it & i will slowly get headaches.  

I will walk around to find out where the smell come from and walked past that same spot again to investigate.  2nd time & 3rd time also at that spot (open space like next to a wall & nothing else there.    

Then i know got "intruder" liao!  I will tu-lan and give warning! 

30mins later i go back and check.  No more there!

A few times in enclosed space i can smell in other places, my radar start to go "Defcon 3" !   I will just siam away & dont linger there!  

• wtf 1