Any humidity and temperature expert?

The_King

31 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Power. U damn detailed.

I took armaflex class 0 with the good copper and took pic when the contractor came.

The pipe and keystone to me looked standard supply so nv care

But it's also good if they use single piece , that mean never join together (as far as possible)

bui bui always scare of heat ma.

that why i do my homework to find the best material and able to reuse for the 2nd cycle of the new aircon. way before my new home is here. me thinking either dalkin proshop to install the material and then get gain city to install the aircon (cause wanted to extend warranty till 5 yr)

i get my material sauce from here

https://www.daikin.com.sg/dsp-materials#Copper

Edited by The_King

39 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Power. U damn detailed.

I took armaflex class 0 with the good copper and took pic when the contractor came.

The pipe and keystone to me looked standard supply so nv care

But it's also good if they use single piece , that mean never join together (as far as possible)

your contractoris who?

my current choice is proshop and gaincity

8 minutes ago, The_King said:

your contractoris who?

my current choice is proshop and gaincity

U Sin. They quoted me cheaper Daikin 5 ticks and all in.

That time they reserved the last batch of 2yr warranty set when I pay deposit , so I got 1yr 9mth warranty when installed

Proshop is good if they have 2yrs extended warranty. Otherwise iirc they don't use their own installer

Edited by aaur4man

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

15 minutes ago, Camper said:

Maybe if is in your bedroom, then use a window aircon (those that are fitted on window panel) and a normal system 1 aircon? Just thinking if our hdb aircon ledge can accomodate 2 compressors.

confirm can, i have see over 100 of  new bto with 2 condenser. what they did is to 1 front of the ledge another behind.

Plan A

cant find picture online but it 2 condenser overlay each other in front and back without blocking the fan area

plan B (one top and another bottom)

Air-con-Ledge.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzanaYpDTMa7WGmIEYjcY

my flat is like this but the shelter and toilet facing each other so i thinking of putting a door between them and it will make my room 6m X 3.9m 

fV7Z99Q.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

U Sin. They quoted me cheaper Daikin 5 ticks and all in.

That time they reserved the last batch of 2yr warranty set when I pay deposit , so I got 1yr 9mth warranty when installed

Proshop is good if they have 2yrs extended warranty. Otherwise iirc they don't use their own installer

next time when i saw a pro shop i will ask them if they got extended warranty.

what you mean they don't use their own installer?

Edited by The_King

5 minutes ago, The_King said:

next time when i saw a pro shop i will ask them if they got extended warranty.

what you mean they don't use their own installer?

Some companies they sell equipment but outsourced installation. So I dunno if proshop does this

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

1 minute ago, aaur4man said:

Some companies they sell equipment but outsourced installation. So I dunno if proshop does this

proshop is outsourced to other company.

there 4 proshop, all 4 proshop all different company. but since they under dalkin, anything can blame dalkin