Covid Pandemic Optimism

aaur4man

the good loctor gives me a very good science behind the vaccines and quoted me a batch of very optimistic data.

however fact is that bee kok and also uk r both 50% or more fully vaccinated liao but cases r higher than last yr.

can the good loctor tells me why?????

simple statistic instinct tell me that the data used for coming to the research conclusion is highly selective.

or else, how come irl is different from research conclusion?????

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

nb, pure unadulaterated data and simple logic dont lie.

pls refer to the data provided below and this is why i say so.

https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS/USA-TRENDS/dgkvlgkrkpb/

comparing vaccination rates between states to conclude whether vaccines r effective or not is not very convincing since there r many uncontrollable variables such as level of enforcement and adherence to health mandates.

the more useful comparison is looking at the state's infection rate between 2 time periods.

i think all us states actually have higher infection rates this aug compared to last aug according to the data provided by the respective state cdcs.

high vaccination states such as ny had ard 23.4 new infections per 100k and california had ard 123 new infections per 100k in the first week aug of last yr.

this yr, ny had ard 120 new infections per 100k while california had ard 190 new infections per 100k in the first week aug of this yr.

so can the good loctor tell me why there r increasing infections despite the vaccines????

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1