sat 6.30pm 4d draw, i predict 1st prize number to be 8868......... huat ah!!!!!!

socrates469bc

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

Bluff small kids, so easy why this person need to post and lost his wealth

monte carlo stimulation only give u random distribution to tell which set of numbers has higher chance of winning, not 100% chance of winning.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/montecarlosimulation.asp#:~:text=A Monte Carlo simulation is,in prediction and forecasting models.&text=Monte Carlo simulations assume perfectly efficient markets.

i buy this share at least have 90% chance of winning 20% gain tax-free if held for minimum 6mths, song bo??????

V.E provides SPO for OCBC Bank's pioneering SME Financing Framework in  Singapore - V.E

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

monte carlo stimulation only give u random distribution to tell which set of numbers has higher chance of winning, not 100% chance of winning.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/montecarlosimulation.asp#:~:text=A Monte Carlo simulation is,in prediction and forecasting models.&text=Monte Carlo simulations assume perfectly efficient markets.

i buy this share at least have 90% chance of winning 20% gain tax-free if held for minimum 6mths, song bo??????

V.E provides SPO for OCBC Bank's pioneering SME Financing Framework in  Singapore - V.E

ya  this is much better. unlike those rich people  who Q up very willingly  to give money to SG pools

• Like 1