More children infected in India's second and more devastating Covid-19 wave

Bigbird

More children infected in India's second and more devastating Covid-19 wave

An 11-year-old with fever and severe cough being examined for Covid-19 at a Bangalore hospital's exclusive children's emergency room.ST PHOTO: ROHINI MOHAN
rohini_mohan.png?itok=TdTIh8-U
India Correspondent
  • Updated
    Apr 29, 2021, 9:23 pm

BANGALORE - Nine-year-old Malhaar Inimai "was not happy" when he woke up with a mild fever at 3.30am last weekend.

"I knew it was a Covid symptom," the fourth grader in Bangalore said. The next morning, Malhaar woke up to the "bad news" that he and his grandmother, 67, had tested positive for the coronavirus.

"For the first three days, I felt dizzy and I just wanted to collapse and fall down. After three days, I was okay," said Malhaar.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/more-children-infected-in-indias-second-and-more-devastating-covid-19-wave

After traveling & exposing myself to those "3rd world" countries.

I find these Indians are the most disease resilient, since they are expose to poor health & hygiene conditions!   For majority of the local people have survives through poor water, air, food source & environment for a long time!

That's why many foreigners fall sick easily when they travel there!  After a week, the body will build the antibodies to fight the pathogen!  So Cecas are really robust to a lot of :shit:!

If Cecas die from C19 Ceca strains, strawberry/marshmallow gen sinkies will be worst!   :hehe: