1-Min Instant Bubble Tea With Real Boba Pearls Now Sold in FairPrice for About $4.30 Per Cup

Chestnut

There’s a dull, grey cloud of melancholy hanging over Singapore.

Ever since the circuit breaker was introduced, many treasures have been snatched from us, like eating at coffee shops, meeting friends, and travelling.

But the disappointment and loneliness that comes from the inability to do these things can’t compare to the torturous pain of being away from our one true love.

Reader: Our girlfriend/boyfriend?

Bubble tea.

Reader: Ah, that makes much more sense, yes.

Bubble tea shops have only been closed for nearly two months, but for many of us, it feels like a dry eternity.

I mean, can you even remember what your favourite bubble tea tastes like?

Reader: *sobs* I only remember what Teh Kosong tastes like

Well, what if I told you you could make your own bubble tea at home?

Reader: Yes, yes. We’ve all tried making our own homemade bubble tea. It just tastes like sweetened sewage.

Ah, but I’m not talking about homemade bubble tea. I’m talking about… instant bubble tea.

Introducing… J Way’s Taiwan Brown Sugar Bubble Tea!

Screenshot_20200615-105642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fca6060f368c2d38faa4397ce878cacc.jpg

https://tinysg.com/1-min-instant-bubble-tea-with-real-boba-pearls-now-sold-in-fairprice-for-about-4-30-per-cup/

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠