Many items to choose and buy when you at JB

The_King

Related:

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/231-how-to-get-to-paradigm-mall-johor-bahru-mini-bus-guide

https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/252-how-to-get-to-visit-to-capital-city-angsana-and-other-area-in-jb-mini-private-hire-car-taxi-guide

some pictues cannot load correctly by the forum. (to view just click on the pictures link)

Many items to choose and see

6SGB3Vd.jpgjhrNTJ9.jpggdQtu93.jpgp5iqxUl.jpgKTZWQiJ.jpgRmzFPiZ.jpgfgq87qY.jpgC8zef28.jpgU9KfXVn.jpgPwXFtHb.jpg5KjZpiD.jpgxWPbJMk.jpgZr63hTS.jpg7Xfsdxe.jpgP6kZJH1.jpgre6OJQr.jpgMvn6azf.jpgVHLyZfB.jpgO9ObuEO.jpgke6IzYl.jpgrzeCksy.jpgpVGuJqJ.jpgp8pY4JK.jpgm1HDR5k.jpgLP296m0.jpgBnrZUqG.jpg58kpKkp.jpg1wvM6vw.jpgTtvMNgQ.jpgB0eAGjb.jpgF9Wq7uK.jpgk1RysB7.jpgDKaEQ5U.jpg36UrRUo.jpg7HirMQB.jpg64jtxRQ.jpgUHekHNY.jpgrsB8ec7.jpg7zXYQ6U.jpgUj3BRHi.jpgbakIw9g.jpgJRyELl6.jpgDxKTdkr.jpgeliPqc2.jpg84r9Ia8.jpgQN8VXDD.jpglFdK5ul.jpglFdK5ul.jpgT9Yebbo.jpgordpgAG.jpg7yDIpOU.jpgpUvcMXZ.jpgOI0Cc2K.jpgvx0tjiU.jpgPUC8lQc.jpgHnAcIMp.jpgLNIbZZo.jpgBHyYPd0.jpgbqkrRqZ.jpgotJZXHZ.jpgmt2dZHs.jpg0bMfqsz.jpg79FlEZ3.jpgCPKOWTp.jpgZrlqhPv.jpgLEccZKb.jpgPWRea2r.jpgOZWsn0f.jpgMAMvEtX.jpgkJ56u4s.jpgxevDpq8.jpgQN8VXDD.jpg

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, The_King said:

paste many time already

the above pics were downloaded from original link and reuploaded to imgur and they show. meanwhile i have a look at it.

• Like 1

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, The_King said:

thanks all working.

BTW what cause it?

its an added feature we like to have for security , nothing to worry on your end :)

• Full Of Win 1

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

• 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, Camper said:

Go jaybee easily overspend.. best to know what you want to do or buy before hand.

me go buy WD aircon cleaner, SG selling $13.90 to $15.90. JB mr DIY sell RM16

the rest of the food, i already wanted to eat like bring elder to a basic restaurant and to eat KFC, but SG is too expensive, so going there to eat what i have been holding back

Tun M said quote : A rich country is one where its people have high purchasing power, not just high salary rate or wage.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, The_King said:

me go buy WD aircon cleaner, SG selling $13.90 to $15.90. JB mr DIY sell RM16

the rest of the food, i already wanted to eat like bring elder to a basic restaurant and to eat KFC, but SG is too expensive, so going there to eat what i have been holding back

Tun M said quote : A rich country is one where its people have high purchasing power, not just high salary rate or wage.

Yeah i also hoot the aircon cleaner LOL

On 6/18/2019 at 10:23 PM, The_King said:

the WD one?

made in usa?

hahahaahaha, it very cheap

I think so. I have many Mr. Diy stuff at home. Very value for $.

Stock up the handy tools like screw drivers and hammer for your house.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...