TPG offers free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia and Indonesia

aaur4man

TPG offers free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia and Indonesia

25 June 2019 - TPG will offer free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia and Indonesia for its subscribers from mid-July 2019. TPG subscribers can enjoy hassle-free roaming as part of their existing service without any additional roaming subscription.

While roaming, users can also make unlimited calls to Singapore mobile numbers and 20 call minutes to Singapore fixed lines. All incoming calls and SMS are free.

The company’s Executive Chairman, David Teoh, said, “TPG is pleased to offer free unlimited data roaming in Malaysia and Indonesia. These two countries are two of the top travel destinations for Singaporeans due to their proximity, so many of our customers will be able to save and break away from existing high roaming charges.”

“These are just one of the many product enhancements we are launching so that our customers can always stay connected and benefit more from our service. Customers can look forward to many other innovations we are planning to bring into the market,” added Mr Teoh.

Six months after its launch, TPG’s free Service Trial plan is proving to be extremely popular with subscriber numbers approaching 200,000 and more customers signing up every day. The Service Trial plan remains open for registration at www.tpgmobile.sg so that as many customers as possible can experience the service ahead of TPG’s upcoming full commercial launch.

TPG will provide update about its roaming service and any upcoming product launch on its Community forum at www.tpgmobile.sg/community.
  • Full Of Win 1

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

5 hours ago, aaur4man said:

I think need set apn

set liao... i off the auto network search wan manually click... it also cannot find... only got the 3 telcos... lol...

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

17 minutes ago, beyond said:

i dunno cos no i go take... aft one yr just cancel then sign another one lah....

Never confirm 12months. Said they can change anytime.

All my Bangala today ask me for company letter to prove they work my comp and go sign TPG.

@invis

5cd45a378a8a1220018668.gif.a7d40ddd7abc5cac1a3a3d1a1a3af1f9.gif

• Moderators
Just now, stemcell said:

Never confirm 12months. Said they can change anytime.

All my Bangala today ask me for company letter to prove they work my comp and go sign TPG.

@invis

its up to 12 months. they can withdraw anytime. its still on trial, once their system is stable thet will start charging.