Famous mouth was kidnapped by the guest after dining "Why don't you leave after eating for a long time?"

The_King

EN0421SAM21-Vivian.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR - A few days ago, local celebrity Zhuo Hui Qin went to a tea restaurant to consume, but was asked by customers waiting outside to make rude requests, and the staff conveyed on behalf of the employee that "some guests have seen that we have eaten for a long time, why don't they leave?", the poor dining experience made her can't help but fight back in the community!

Zhuo Huiqin has been unloading her identity as a radio DJ, often sharing her life on social networks, a few days ago she posted an article with the title of "Queuing up can be morally kidnapped?", revealing that a few days ago, in order to celebrate a friend's birthday group dinner, the birthday star specially chose the restaurant to enjoy dim sum, "But the store is very wise to choose not to book such an operation because of the good business, of course I respect this option, especially now that there are many people who love to fly planes, and it is a waste to keep guests not coming or being late."

Therefore, although their dinner was agreed at half past 10 o'clock, Zhuo Huiqin still went over one hour in advance to get a seat, "When we arrived, it was close to half past nine o'clock, but it was not full, and we could also be arranged to eat at a spacious table." "When it was close to noon, everyone was still unsatisfied, and the store politely came to discuss with us, saying that some customers saw that we had eaten for a long time, why didn't they leave? They had elderly people and children waiting in line for a long .........time."

EN0421SAM21b-Vivian.jpg Zhuo Huiqin and her friends enjoyed a lot of dim sum at the restaurant. EN0421SAM21-Vivian-600x466.jpg Zhuo Huiqin and her friends enjoyed a lot of dim sum at the restaurant.

Zhuo Huiqin sighed helplessly and asked: "It's a well-known fact that there are many people who come out for brunch on the weekend, KL people don't know, you don't want to wait, you can come early? I don't have to wait, so why can someone go out when he is full, and when he goes to the restaurant, he has to kidnap other guests morally and say that you have old people and children? Are we going to give way to you when we are in the prime of life? Why does this reason and idea sound weird?"

The restaurant staff also immediately stated that "there is no time limit for you, just to convey customer opinions", and Zhuo Huiqin also emphasized at the end of the article: "The store is very polite, I have no dissatisfaction, but I feel for those customers who are morally kidnapped." However, she bluntly said that she would not budge in this situation, "You and I are both consumers, is it wrong to defend our rights?"

https://www.facebook.com/viviantokdj/posts/956657549143552?ref=embed_post

• Like 1