Malaysian man discovers 4 out of 6 kids is not his

The_King

Working offshore can be tough, with its fair share of challenges. But, nobody would have thought that part of the offshore experience includes finding out that your children aren’t biologically yours.

In a recent viral post, @akuskizo took it upon himself to share an incident that happened to his friend during an ongoing discussion among netizens online.

The man revealed how his friend discovered that 4 out of 6 of his children aren’t biologically his. He continued to advise everyone working offshore to ensure they check their children’s DNA.

The truth may be painful for the children’s future. However, my friend chose to stay for the sake of the children, because the last 2 are his.”

The response has gained significant attention online, to the extent that @akuskizo himself had to personally reply to each and every comment from netizens.

“Why would women take the risk of marrying a guy who takes on jobs like that if they’re not willing to be loyal?”

“Maybe she married him for his money, or old habits die hard.”

“Out of the 4 children, is any one of them a girl? What if one of the daughters wants to get married in the future?”

“3 out of the 4 children are girls, while the remaining 1 is a boy. For the girls, we already have a plan in place. We have backup guardians (other friends) in case something happens to us. As for the boy, we will get him to take care of his sisters.”

“This situation reminds me of the Paternity Judge. It must be tough for him to stay with his wife for the sake of the children. Has the wife learned her lesson after he found out, or does she act as if nothing happened?”

“I rarely ask about the wife since I found out, and I always prioritise my focus on my friend and the children whenever we meet.”

“How did he come up with the idea to check the children’s DNA?”

“Coincidentally, he met up with a doctor who had access to such equipment. He saw it as an opportunity.”

Speaking to WORLD OF BUZZ, @akuskizo emphasised his hope that everyone would take good care of their children, as they are innocent human beings.

https://worldofbuzz.com/msian-man-who-works-offshore-discovers-that-4-out-of-6-kids-arent-biologically-his/

• wtf 3