A Malay Yueti who traveled between Malaysia and Singapore every day was killed violently in the company toilet

The_King

(Singapore 5th) I can’t make it through this year’s Hari Raya Aidilfitri! The Malay Yueti tribe, who traveled between Malaysia and Singapore every day, died suddenly in the company toilet due to overwork.

A Chinese Viet Nam member posted on the Facebook page "People Floating in the Lion City" today, describing how he witnessed the violent death of his Malay Viet Nam colleague this morning.
He pointed out that this morning he found the Malay colleague fainted in the toilet, with a black head and discolored pupils. At that time, no other colleagues had learned cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), so he immediately learned CPR online.

“I tried my best to help him (the deceased) perform CPR, shouting ‘Abang balik lo, jangan tidur lo, sudah mau Raya la, jangan tidur lo!’ (Brother, come back soon, don’t sleep, it’s almost Eid al-Fitr) Now, don’t sleep anymore!)”

He said his supervisor was also at the scene and immediately asked another colleague to take over and continue CPR after discovering that he was exhausted.

He said that after the ambulance arrived, the ambulance crew immediately sent the Malay colleague to the hospital for emergency treatment, but later learned that the rescue failed.

He suspected that the colleague might have died suddenly due to overwork, as the deceased colleague traveled between Malaysia and Singapore every day for work.

After the relevant post was posted, it attracted the attention of netizens. Many netizens shared their own experiences. One netizen believed that although he saved a lot of money by traveling back and forth between Malaysia and Singapore every day, it cost his health.

"I tried to travel back and forth between Malaysia and Singapore every day for a year. My health deteriorated and my temper became irritable. I often drank coffee to stay awake. Eventually, my heartbeat was very fast from time to time and I had difficulty breathing."

Netizens also believe that companies should let employees learn first aid methods so that they can come in handy in emergencies.

jb240305kfyb01x.jpg

• wtf 2